OK - its Friday already - let me think of the things I learned this week:
* A fever is not fun - especially when you're trying to get ready for a big event!
* Tylenol makes a wonderful Valentine's Gift when you're not feeling well.
* Knitting a bearded hat is actually quite fun & something I'll probably do again - for who? Don't know - but it was fun to make.
* I can actually spend a whole day in a kitchen baking 3 cakes, 72 mini muffins, 24 cupcakes, breads, AND have sweet & sour chicken in the crock pot - & SURVIVE!!!!
* My church is so generous & thoughtful - because of the bake sale - 3 kids that otherwise wouldn't have gone to Believe will now be with us enjoying the fun & fellowship!
* Dogs can get a cold too!
* A window in my office + beautiful, big flakes of snow = no production getting done for the day.
On a side note - We will be leaving for Believe in just a few hours. I've been battling a fever - but woke up this morning with a normal temperature (Thanks all who have been praying!) Keep those kids (21 of them!!!) in your prayers as they will be hearing things & experiencing things that they may never have had the chance to experience before. Pray for all the leaders too - our health - & our safety driving these kiddos. I'm praying my temp stays down & I can be strong for these kids - they look so forward to the trip. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures & stories to tell once we get back!
On the road again....