* I met with my fellow youth leaders Friday at Q'doba for dinner... the funniest part? As we were leaving, we ended up standing by the front door & someone came in... & did a major, MAJOR trip from getting his foot snagged on the high chairs. If you dont know anything about me, know that when someone trips, I turn into a 10 yr old. I had to hide my face so this poor man couldnt see me ready to explode from laughter... if I'm ever in a total depressed state, please someone, just trip in front of me...
* The sky is still blue!! I was beginning to wonder. Its been hazy, gloomy & yucky here all week. But the sun shone all weekend & the sky was a beautiful blue.
* I got in 4 miles on my run on Saturday. The neuropathy is still horrid in my feet... but I just press through. Its weird because it feels like the 3 middle toes are broke & wont bend. Then the pain will go to the ball of my feet... & then it sorta works out a bit. Sometimes anyways. This is really getting on my nerves.
* This is what it looked like the rest of Saturday after I did my run & got my shower... just lounging on the couch. Well, Buffy was on the couch. I got to sit on the floor in front of her. She's a big girl.
* I watched an interesting movie called, "Creation"... it was based on the life of Charles Darwin. Dont know how accurate it was, but I didnt know he lost a daughter to an illness & he was angry with God about that. Hmm... makes you wonder even more about his theory. How much anger was instilled in that idea that God wasnt in control?
* Got caught up on my "Project Runway: All Stars"... someone needs to tell Austin Scarlett that the moustache doesnt look right on him. He looks like a 14 yr old boy who's trying to grow facial hair. Doesnt work. But this is the same guy who wears bolero hats.
* See this blanket? Its a baby blanket & its taking me forever to get it finished. My bicep tendonitis is in full force again so I can only do 2 rows & then I'm in serious pain. Thank goodness I'm not making this for any baby in particular or they may be in college by the time I finish it.
|(Its a totally rad 80's baby blanket)|
* 2 bags of dog food for our fur-babies = $82.00 - OUCH!
* Our Worship Minister's last day was Sunday... Ricky & I are a tad depressed about it & heart broken to see him go. (Cue someone to trip in front of me please) He does have a wonderful opportunity though & glad to see him happy in his new career... I told him though, "What's going to happen to us when we clap on the 1 - 3 beat.. or even worse, a 2 -3 beat... WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?"... the guilt didnt make him stay though.
* Someone posted this picture on Facebook this weekend. That's Ricky & his sister in the crowd. Isnt he A-DOR-ABLE? I told him, I think this is the first time I've seen him with short hair :) He said just looking at this brings back all the memories of being a kid. Memories are an amazing gift to have, arent they?
Here's to a Wonderful week that lays ahead!