Hodgepodge day... I love this day. Its means we're half way through the week. Let's get into the questions. If you want to join in, feel free to click the button above & head over to grab the questions & link up.
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
I AM a professional... at buying the software to do it yourself. I dont understand why people dont do it themselves really. The software is simple & walks you through step by step. (Cue the New Kids on the Block song in your mind now) Unless you have 20 businesses & payroll & are hiding money in a Swiss bank account, I dont know why you wouldnt just grab a at-home-fill-in-the-blank-tax-form.
2. Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Deep question....probably pain. I think we're born with love embedded in us. Pain comes & go in many forms. Physical ... Emotional... I think it teaches you something - how strong you are, how much you can handle in life, how you deal with it.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in someway in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
Do I like that color? Have you seen my hair? I think its the exact same shade!!! You can now call me Tangerine Tango ... I'll use that name when I get on Dancing with the Stars.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I am a collector of yarn...
|(ohhhh.... this is just a small, SMALL part of yarn that I have... you have NO idea)|
A collector of books....
A collector of Beauty & the Beast whatever... have Belle or Beast on it? I probably own it.
A collector of dirty laundry... (it seems like that since I cant catch up & its always in piles around my home)
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
Pizza... it makes my heart happy :) ... I do use lots of veggies though. And you know real Italians have great healthy hearts... I'm not talking about that fake-Jersey-Shore Italian either.
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
....whistling... whistling... humming... la la la la la....
(I'm ignoring this question. Because if I answer it, it will jinx me & I'll probably end up on the side of the road on the way home today)
....la la la la.... fingers in ears....
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
I've been REALLY demanding on myself lately. The way I'm feeling lately, with the weird feeling hands & feet, & fuzzy head, not to mention my bicep tendonitis, I just want to stay in bed. But I'm FORCING myself to keep up with my next half marathon training - FORCING myself to still be active in church - FORCING myself to keep on at work. Believe me - I want to stay in bed until I get to the doctor & find some answers, so I think this is a good thing.
Now, if someone else is being demanding on me, I want to punch them in the face.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I need a padded seat for my Spinning Bike...BADLY... no details required...