Wednesday... time to get my Hodgepodge On...
1. What's the best and worst thing about growing older?
Best? ... time... time to share with family & friends, to try again, to LIVE!!!
Worst? Got lots of time to listen to the list? ... haha - get it? A few things:
* Turkey necks
* Energy zapped
* achy body
* slow metabolism
* age spots
* hair looses luster & gets course
(I could go on & on & ON with a list... but did I mention wrinkles?)
2. Autumn arrives in the Northern Hemisphere this week...what one thing do you love most about the fall season?
The SMELLS!!! ... the smell of pumpkin, the smell of apples, the smell of burning leaves!!!!
(I could go on & on & ON with this list too...LOVE Fall!)
3. Speaking of fall...pumpkin seems to be flavoring everything these days-are you a fan? What's your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
I do love pumpkin pie... mmm...
but I think I need to try a Pumpkin drink at Starbucks. I hear its all the rave.
4. Since we're on the subject of fall...what's the worst fall you've ever taken?
Owww... my ankle just ached thinking about it...
It was like 2 weeks before Christmas & icy & slick on our porch. We were headed out to go shopping when, WEEEEEEEEE, an awesome slide off the porch, which I think I did a double twist that would score a perfect 10 in the Olympics. My ankle was broken straight in half...
I can still remember that pain being so intense, it made me faint ...not fun...
Now everyone knows why I walk like a 98 yr old across anything slippery
5. If you could own a prop from any film what would you choose?
Since my favorite film is a cartoon, I cant actually have the rose from Beauty & the Beast...
so I'd go for one for my husband & say any of the super hero costumes - Spiderman, Superman, Batman... The Hubs would be happy with any of them.
I'd be the coolest wife EVER if I could own that & give it to hiim :)
6. What's the most interesting word you've read or heard in the past week?
Gangham ... that stupid word is everywhere... Gangham style... or ever better, the guy who does it- Psy...
please future generation, dont name your child Psy
7. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your house, car, or office? Was it a big deal?
The last time I forgot my keys to my office, it was pretty cool... someone had a key to the front door, but not to the office doors, so I got to get in the building & wait an hour for someone to get here...
So I laid on the couch in the reception area & watched TV for an hour...
easiest hour at work in my life
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Jennifer Aniston ROCKS!!!
I love a gal who can make fun of herself, while making fun of all the idiots that make up stories about her...