* Stopped to pick up my dry cleaning... YAWWZZZAAA!!! Cost me $83.00 for 2 comforters & a pair of pants. Next time, I think I'll just go buy a new comforter.
* Backyard time!!!! Always so much fun... give me a mic, a reason to sing & dance... & to wear a yellow sparkly hat? I'm all for it!
* Ricky took pictures throughout the night... I like this one... its where I was channeling my inner-Elvis... now if only I had a white cape drapped around me.
|(I's gottsta moves!!!!)|
* We head home because we have a phone call that two little boys & their mommy are in our driveway... GRANDBABY TIME!!!
* I couldnt get over how much Isaac looked like he's grown... since we saw him in just 2 weeks! What the heck? So we started a new thing - every time they come, we're measuring them. I still couldnt believe how tall Isaac was!
*Then I couldnt believe how SHORT I am... in high school, I measured 5'9 ... a few years ago, I measured 5'8... Ricky measured me & I was 5'7 ... SAY WHAT? I'm turning into a shrinking woman already? Let me tell you - my posture improved 125% in that minute. I've been standing straight since then. DANG IT!!!! At this rate, I'll be 5'0 by the time I'm 60
*Julie headed out to run a race so I was on breakfast duty... pancakes!!!! So glad to see Isaac ate them all up too. Luke was too busy just being into everything.
* I got to head out to photograph an event... LOVE event photography.... but it was a first birthday party. I couldnt go empty handed & had the perfect gift for the baby
* Got home & we had a birthday celebration... Isaac got to open his gifts & we had cookie & Spiderman cupcakes... good times.
|(It was a Captain America kinda birthday)|
*I was on a camera mission... I kept my good camera out & took all kinds of pictures of the boys...got some great shots... those faces just are the cutest faces around. I'm not even joking.
|(Not with the good camera... but still - good example of that cute face)|
* Ricky took Isaac & headed out to look at cars... Julie & Luke went with me to deliver a wedding album. I get so giddy excited to let a Bride & Groom relive their wedding day in photos... this couple is so dang sweet too, I'm going to miss having a reason to talk with them. EXCEPT, they're moving to my town & I'll actually pass their new home on my way to work, & on my way home. I told them I may just pop in for dinner one night :)
* Waiting to meet up with Ricky & Isaac, we ran into Hobby Lobby... oh yeah... photo prop goodies
* Dinner at 8:30 at night... it was the first meal I had all day... I felt like it was midnight.
* Church!!! I love Middle School kids... I think in our small group, the word "poop" was said at least 23 times
* Had a photo session scheduled, but it was like monsoon weather. Winds up to 30 mph - so that was nixed...
* Gave us time to go to the movies! YIPEE!! We saw Hotel Transylvania... I thought it may scare Isaac a little bit, but he really liked it - laughed & watched every minute of it. Luke watched most of it, until he slid on the floor & BOOM! Banged his head right on the concrete.... he was fine... that kid busts his head everytime we're around him. Julie said, "its because his head is so big"
* Luke was just having a grumpy gus kinda day - so we went to the ice cream place to see if it would cheer him up...here's the kids ice cream.... I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen...
* While in the ice cream place, DOWNPOUR!!!! & then clear... then DOWNPOUR... then clear...then a rainbow! :)
* The boys were in the car & it took about 5 minute for this to happen...
* Julie just decided to leave while they were snoozing... so no teary goodbyes.. that was nice. But she said she made it to the end of the road & Isaac woke up having to go to the bathroom... didnt make it far :) ... & got further down the road & realized he left his Captain America Shield at the house. DANG IT!!!!
* I spent the rest of the night working on pictures... & watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey...Goodness gracious... Poor Teresa...all I can say. Poor Teresa..
.... & I'm exhuasted....
This weekend was sponsored by my drink of choice - an iced chai tea with soy
I had it three times this weekend... would have had it 4 if it wasnt for the ice cream stop instead
|(The official drink of the weekend)|