Wednesday - its that time... time to Hodgepodge!!
1. The USA will mark Columbus Day on Monday, October 14th this year...what's something you need or want to explore (literally or metaphorically speaking)?
I need AND want to explore Disney World & all the new things that's been there since I've been there last in 2000...
13 years since I've been there.
I was a young, energetic young lady last time I was there.
Now I'd probably be the one who needs to sit down a lot & complain about how big the park is.
Nahhh... tell me Belle is around the corner & I'm knocking people out of my way & getting a PR for the fastest mile ever!
|If I ever make it to the Be Our Guest Restaurant, I'll push all the tables out of the way & do a ball room dance right there in this room... |
I'd probably never leave unless I got kicked out anyways...
2. The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz, Ursula from The Little Mermaid, or Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty...who do you most love to hate?
My mother would ground me if I didn't say The Wicked Witch of the West...
but when I was little, that green faced woman scared the bee-geez out of me...
& then seeing "Wicked", it made me love her...
So its a love/hate relationship anyways
|If you've never seen Wicked... find it... see it...|
3. Is open-mindedness a virtue?
I refuse to answer this question because I don't like it...
(see what I did there?) ;)
4. How often do you weigh yourself?
Any time I want to be depressed
|Isn't this the normal reaction when you get on a scale?|
It is for me...
5. Costa Rica was recently named the happiest country in the world on The Happy Planet Index. What's the happiest country in the world to you, and what makes it so?
The only country I've been in is the good ole USA... I know happy people here. So I guess we're doing OK.
I'd say England though... because they have William & Kate & Prince Harry...
|AND they have Harry Potter!|
6. Besides The Bible, what is one book you think should be mandatory reading for every high school student?
Heck, I don't remember what books were mandatory reading for me when I was in high school...
I say let them pick anything that they enjoy... let them enjoy reading however it works for them
|its still reading...|
7. I went shopping at some nearby outlets last week, and while I was there, I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts. How about you? Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
I actually have picked up a few Christmas gifts already. I even had to start writing my Christmas list because I've picked up that many gifts... I'm super proud of myself.
But I know I'll still be out in a panic on Christmas Eve as stores are closing to pick something up... its tradition...
|So by Christmas time, I should be FIT & in shape! :)|
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't believe it... today, the little twin girls I held a few minutes after they were born... they are 9 years old today... I can't believe it... Double Digits next year...
ZOOMMMMMMM... that's time flying by
Happy Birthday to my nieces Sophia & Madi
|Look at them... 9 years ago... |