So I thought I'd make a little list of reasons why my mom is cooler then yours... & I know you think your mom is cooler ... but after you read the list, you may be jealous & you may want to adopt my mom as another-mom for your family... I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
|I can hear my mom now, GET THAT PICTURE OFF... she hates having her picture taken...|
Its my blog mom... & its your birthday... so HA!!! My birthday gift is to torture you
* She will play a game at anytime of the day... My mom is all about games. Board games, card games, drinking games... as long as the drink involves Tab... let's keep that straight
* She is probably in the last 0.05% of the population who drinks Tab... it makes up about 92% of her blood supply
* She can pull off a blue wig better then your mother... guaranteed...
|Proof... BAM... drop the mic...|
* She taught me that when I don't like breakfast food, spaghetti or grilled cheese is always a good choice.
* She would get McDonald Happy Meals & come sneak them to my dog just because she wants her grand-dog to be happy
* She taught me a cold wash rag always makes you feel better
* She meets all my friends & instantly makes them feel at home & comfortable... its true. All my friends always just wanted to hang out with my mom because she would 1. make them laugh all night & 2. play games until we dropped
|My mom trying to convince Chasity why a Wizard of Oz wedding would be the best idea EVER!|
* Back in the day when Wizard of Oz was shown on TV only once a year, she considered it a National Holiday, which we would have to respect properly. By being home to sit in front of the TV & watch it all together... singing to the songs when required.
* I get phone calls when Hocus Pocus is on TV & told to turn it on & watch
* She taught me how to stand on a chair & ROCK OUT at my first Christian Rock Concert. (For the record, it was Mylon LeFevre... I'm just anxious to see if anyone even knows who they are... )
* She taught me when I'm bored in church, to color in the "O's" in the bulletin... I still to this day will do that
* She taught me that the color of Blue can be used in anything & everything & there are actually 1,589 different shades of blues... that all should be used as much as possible.
|She's especially happy when she had a blue-eyed grandbaby|
* She's the one who passed down to me the love of Zero candy bars... & Andes chocolate mints....
* She's Italian... nothing more needs to be said about that...
* She taught me that cleaning the house is always easier to do when you have music blaring ...especially if its worship music or Dolly Parton
* Why she's the COOLEST MOM today?? Her Birthday is on the same day that Steven Curtis Chapman releases his new CD!!! .... I think he knew what today was & planned that especially for MY mom... I have no doubts...
Yeah... my mom is cool for so many reasons... & I could put in there its because she has amazing children... but I won't...
So let's wish a big Happy Birthday to my awesome momma!!!!