Wednesday... let's podge the hodge
1. Do you have an interest in learning about your family's heritage? Why or why not? If you know a little bit about your roots, share an interesting piece of trivia or a fun fact about someone who goes way back on your family tree.
I have family members that are awesome about that... lucky for me. I get to learn things without doing all the work.
Fun Fact: It would be my great-great-great-great (maybe one more great) grandfather was friends with Abraham Lincoln. He convinced him to go into politics. Its documented actually. His last name is Wood - so if you ever come across that, know my family is awesome.
2. Branch Rickey, the baseball exec credited with signing Jackie Robinson, is credited as saying-"Luck is the residue of design."
Agree or disagree? Why?
|mmm.... quotes confuse me...let's move on|
3. In the town where you currently reside, what's your favorite green space?
Well, hello!!!! I live in the town of GREENVILLE...
4. Who is your favorite comedian?
I LOVE comedy... I mean LOVE IT! & I could go on for days about this one. But I instantly had 2 names pop to my head...
Kathy Griffin ... the harsh red head that has no boundaries
|Gotta cheer on a funny red head|
even if I do want to clean her mouth out with soap sometimes
& Tim Hawkins ... the Christian comedian
See? I love my comedians... covering a lot of range here...
I love Sarah Silverman, Jerry Seinfield, Tina Fey... I just love funny people period.
5. March is National Nutrition Month, and almost everyone needs to improve their diet in some way. What about you? How can you improve your nutrition on a daily basis? Will you try?
I've been trying for YEARS to do this...
My daily goal though? checking to see how many fruits and veggies I get in a day. It always surprises me how few I get even while I try to eat healthy.
6. Which of these green expressions have you 'experienced' in recent weeks-green with envy, green thumb, green around the gills, or give the green light? Explain.
& as in, I don't have one...
|me trying to keep a plant alive|
7. What is one place you don't mind waiting?
In my bed... waiting for the alarm to go off.... while I'm still sleeping
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So I went to open a new jar of peanut butter today... & saw it was CRUNCHY & not CREAMY!!!
I realize how spoiled we are in America when I almost cried...
|My reaction when I opened up the jar & saw actual peanuts in there|
I've got to go out of my way to get Creamy today. Crunch is just gross.