* Took one more advantage of Starbucks Happy Hour. It was delish. Delish enough to make me feel guilty enough to load up my basket full of fruits & veggies.
* My back was feeling a tad better after icing it at work all day & popping a few Alleve. But I took advantage of my massage chair Friday evening.
* Lots of cleaning happening around the house... just so 3 boys can dirty it right back up. That's what its all about.
* My back was aching but I still got in my Day 17 of T25... with Ricky sitting there shaking his head at me, yelling at me with a lot of "When will you learn" ... motivation at its finest.
* I had a photo session right when Julie & the boys were driving up to our house. Passing ships in the night.
* Oh my gosh... baby sessions are just the sessions to have lately. & they're all so different. Babies RULE a session. & no matter if they're sleepy, lazy, crying, happy, grumpy, they are all so sweet & snuggle-y & have that precious baby smell.
|Chasity loves a baby session|
... will be having one of her own soon...
* & reason #289 why I have the best assistant & friend in Chasity when she helps me with sessions. This baby had reflux so bad. (poor little guy) I can tolerate baby 'fluids' - you know - spit, slobber, spit up - all things coming from the face of a baby... but I also prefer not to & I do get easily gagged. So this sweet baby was having a hard time. He actually got his mom like 4 or 5 times. When he ended up spitting up on me, his mom cleaned him up while Chasity was cleaning me up :) haha!
* Got home to find a blue eyed baby waiting on Nanny to pick him up
|3rd in a row... Julie has some cute babies!|
* Its so funny how a house with 1 baby & 2 little boys running around can come so alive.
* Sydney & Bruno are pros at having little ones around the house. Zoe? She's an uber-pro - she goes & hides 99% of the time the boys are there. She knows how to stay safe. Harvey? This was his first time of having the boys up to our house & he was so confused. Who to follow first? Who to protect? He just kept sniffing Will & laying next to him. Julie even got a picture of Harvey laying his head down on Will's belly .... Harvey liked this Uncle protector role.
* Headed over to Target ... or as Isaac calls it, "The toy place"
|I love when the 3 of them walk together|
Pretty soon, it'll be 4
* Now THIS is how to shop in Target...
* Will was too curious to actually stay in that for a long time... so Nanny carried him. & how does a cute 2 month old repay his Nanny for the lift? By peeing all over me.
|I was drenched|
* If you've been on Facebook lately & seen all the Cold Water Challenges? I think I win just with my shirt above...
* Ran over to Home Depot for what I thought would be a 5 minute quick trip in to grab something. Next thing I know, Steve is missing, Ricky has ran down to another store, one of the boys has to go to the bathroom, everyone is scattered. I think we were in Home Depot's parking lot for 40 minutes. There's your weekend entertainment right there.
Sunday - Mother's Day
* Woke up & Steve had left to go to church (He finds local Catholic churches to visit every time he's up)... Julie runs out of the bedroom nervous. He left with the diaper bag in their van & there's no diapers in the house. Nanny to the rescue. To the grocery I go. I had no make up on, yoga pants I slept in & my hair in a clip. I was sure I was going to see someone I knew. Luckily, not a lot of people are at the grocery at 8:00am. Whew.
* Got home & found this surprise from my doggies :)
|Mother's Day is for Fur-Mom's too|
* The boys could care less it was Mother's Day. There was a Tom & Jerry movie on that held their attention above anything else. We had to almost force Isaac to eat his breakfast while he was watching the movie. Hypnotizing.
* So not only did I get peed on... I also got poo'ed on... this baby is just making sure his Nanny can take all the wonders of a baby.
* Got the most beautiful flower from Julie, Steve & the boys... it smelt like heaven. So gorgeous.
* I took pictures of Will in a mini baby session at the house. He was loving it at first. Getting snuggled up in soft blankets & laid by a window? He was all for it... & then it all went crazy & he was over it. All babies have their Diva Moments. I did get some beautiful pictures. I'll share as soon as I get them edited.
* We headed over to my mom's for a visit. The boys hadn't seen the horses in awhile & Steve hadn't ever seen them before... they're good horses that love people visiting them... especially if they have carrots in hand.
* It started raining or Dad would have taken the boys on a little ride around the pasture. Stupid rain. Oh well, something to look forward to next time.
* Yaya kept the little one in... his day of horses will come. Now, it was just time to relax & sneak in a nap.
|yaya knows how to rock a baby|
|This isn't brother abuse - Luke wanted to be the horse :)|
* The boys loved playing with their Aunt Sherry's dog. It's a lot easier playing with 1 dog then having 4 dogs chase after you at our house :)
* The skies looked scary all day long, but we kept avoiding the storms.
* The Vincent gang doesn't get together & NOT play corn hole... & let me tell you, the game gets SERIOUS. Vincent's don't play... Well, they play, but they don't play around.
* The entertainment for me was watching Luke. He was standing there the whole time just watching everyone play & he was so expressive in his reactions when the bags would hit the boards. It was hilarious. I ended up taking like 15 different expressions. Kids are the best. Especially cute little ones that call me Nanny :)
|I'll call this one "Home Alone" reaction|
* Maggie got to meet her 3rd great-grandbaby... Will just enjoyed all the attention. Lots of new faces to see, lots of aunts to hold him. He didn't mind this day one bit.
* Ricky's sister lives a few roads away from the house I grew up in. It's always so funny to drive back around the area. See how things have changed. Have memories flood back of being young. Time flies in a life.
* It always feel extra quiet in our house after the boys leave. That's Zoe's cue to come out of hiding though. :)
* Once Upon a Time finale... WHAT!!?!?!?!?!? Frozen!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
How was your weekend?
Was your Mother's Day wonderful?
Did you get peed on?