God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward
1. Yarn Sales everywhere!!! .... I went to Michael's on Monday for 25% off everything, even sale prices. Then on Tuesday, Joann's had a yarn sale & had a coupon for 60% off of one item. Got a new loom I'd been wanting. I think I'm prepared to make Christmas gifts now.... or at least me a few more items :)
2. Caffeine at the last minute... I had a morning where everything was going wrong & didn't have time to make breakfast & knew I was going to need caffeine to make it through the day. So thankful that there is a McDonalds on the way into work. I know most of you are like, isn't there like 50 on the way to work? Well, when you live out on a road where the biggest thing that used to be there is a mini mart, then you'd be thankful for a new McDonalds too. I think its actually a year old about now. It saves me some mornings.
3. Starbucks Red Cup.... my first of the year. Chai Tea with Pumpkin... still warming my heart right now.
4. Brown Beanie.... tried a new loom that I found fits my head better with hats. I now know how to make it & now know I want to make another one that is more slotchy. Ricky has already put in his order too.
5. She Reads Truth App... I am so thankful that this app is now on Android. It's such a beautiful devotional every day. If you don't have it ladies - GET IT! I can't stress it enough.
6. HEAT!!! ... we have heat in our home. Thank you Jesus!!!
7. Wizard of Oz ... My mom & dad treated us all to see the show... for the 1,874th time. & that may be under estimating it.
8. Fingerless Gloves... on cool photo session days, these things are the best. I think I can wear fingerless gloves every day of winter indoors.
9. Veterans ... my uncle posted pictures of my grandfather on Veterans Day. So thankful for the service & sacrifice of so many.
What are you thankful for this week?