I know this is a little late for a month recap, but with regular link ups, & daily posts, this is the first chance I've had to get it in.
That's OK... & its still fun to look back.
So may I present to you... September in my life in one Sentence a day...
2. I took a break from pictures while Ricky was working late to go spend time with my momma & daddy.
3. I stayed up past midnight editing pictures.
4. I was excited that the news finally came out about our friends expecting a new baby in 2016.
5. I got to spend some time with some of my favorite faces painting pottery.
6. I never left my house which I don't think has happened in weeks, if not months.
7. Enjoyed a perfect breakfast with my hubby on a Monday off work.
8. It was a rough day back to work after a long weekend.
9. I started the new Bible study "Seamless" that I'm doing with some friends.
10. I was nauseated the entire day long & felt like I was going to loose it at any moment's notice.
11. I left my house for work only to find out my car went on strike & wouldn't start when my battery totally died on me.
12. I got yet a new pregnant momma in front of my camera for another maternity session.
13. We went to church in our friend's home & got to just worship in our own way.
14. I got in another 5k just because I didn't want to go inside with the gorgeous weather.
15. I just enjoyed sitting outside reading a book after work while soaking in the beautiful fall-like weather.
16. I got to meet up with a friend & walk a 5k with her while enjoying the weather & great conversation.
17. I got to go see my nieces first orchestra performance & thrilled that it was right up my alley with the theme being ROCK!
18. Finally got to the finale of Jane the Virgin & am now glad I don't have to wait a whole summer to see where this goes!!!
19. Kicked off our Women's Bible Study & remembered that the basics are always a good place to learn from.
20. I had the longest day of home church, a photo session & a walk with friends into the evening & loved every moment of it.
21. I became an official member of the Hogwarts Running Club.
22. I hit 25 lbs lost!!!!!
23. I took a Turbo Kick class that my friend was teaching & was proud of myself by seeing how much better I can handle endurance.
24. I got to meet our neighbors new puppy, Joey, & strike up my puppy-fever once again.
25. I went to meet with a July 2016 bride & her parents while I got to try Heine Brothers coffee for the first time.
26. I got to hang out with my twin nieces while we hit the movies, went out to eat & went shopping.
27. We went to hear our friend Steve preach & see so many familiar faces supporting him.
28. I think we had our last really warm day of the year.
29. My niece had to be taken to the hospital & found out she received the diagnosis of diabetes.
30. I got to go hang out with Madi for awhile in the hospital & am reminded how tough that little girl is.
So what was the something memorable from your September!!!