1. I spent the day at the funeral home with my friends & got to see so many familiar faces that proves that even though a church may split, church family can last regardless.
2. I had such an emotional roller coaster day when it started off with heartache going to the funeral of our sweet friend Vicki & ended with cheers watching one niece play basketball & the other doing her cheerleader thing.
3. I just hated daylight savings time even more when its dark out by 5:30 but wanted to enjoy the last 80 degree day of the year.
4. I was just disappointed when Ricky's anniversary gift finally came in the mail & nothing was what I expected it to be.
5. The highlight of my day was when I was able to cuddle up to a night of knitting while watching Scandal.
6. Went back to the grocery the 2nd day in row to get ingredients for black bean/quinoa chili & then realized it cost the same amount for all of that as it would to have gone out to a restaurant.
7. Finally sat down to watch Maleficent.
8. A beautiful day to go to church & just have fun shopping & relaxing in the day.
9. It was so rainy & cold, I just wanted to curl up in my big fluffy robe with hot tea all night long.
10. I had a hair appointment & then made myself sit at the computer until I finished editing my last Senior Session of the year
|I want my picture on this dock in the Fall next year!|
11. I haven't felt this bad in a long time when I was so dizzy, I couldn't focus on words & couldn't even walk a straight line.
12. Still feeling dizzy, I ended up going to bed super early.
13. I was glued to the TV all evening long watching the chaos of what was happening in Paris after the terrorist attack.
14. I got to capture the wedding of Emily & Casey on the most beautiful November day.
15. I wore flip flops to celebrate one more warm Fall day.
16. I'm in denial & trying to ignore a toothache.
17. I stood in a ridiculous line at Starbucks for an iced coffee after work.
18. I had to stop what I was doing when everything had the weirdest glow out the window & just take in the sky for a few minutes after it had been raining all day long.
19. We went to visit a friend & her kiddos at the funeral home to just hug them in the unexpected loss of her momma & their grandmother.
20. I had horrible mouth pain & just wanted to shut the world away.
21. I had a dentist appointment & have a sick Harvey Dent, plus it was cold & rainy so basically a horrible yucky depressing day.
22. I got to take a family picture for a special couple that has been wanting to get a picture of their entire gang for years.
23. I totally took advantage of a vacation day & was so lazy & spent 90% of the day coloring.
24. I started putting up the Christmas tree after I finished editing my last wedding.
26. We celebrated Thanksgiving as well as my brother's 50th birthday.
27. I hit my 10,000 steps before noon when we got up to start shopping at 6am for Black Friday.
28. We had planned to go to Nashville but my headache & dizziness had other plans of me staying down for the count.
29. We met up with Chasity for church & then I got to meet up with my next Bride & Groom to talk all things December wedding.
30. I got back to the grind at work & was exhausted by the end of the day getting back into life routine.
How was your November?
Can you believe we're heading into the last month of 2015?
Let's make it a great one!