Well, I know its Monday - but its still technically the weekend with it being Labor Day, so I'm going to go ahead & post this up & I'll post my weekend recap on Tuesday.
Confusing stuff, Huh?
But its time to do a little glance back into August & see what stood out.
1. I was so happy when Jojo picked Jordan on The Bachlorette .
2. With the new Instagram Story change to the app, I was addicted all night watching everyone's pics & videos
3. I finally beat Ricky in a game of 500 Rummy!!!!!
4. We're at the time of summer where I'm soooo over the heat.
5. Grocery shopped like a BOSS when I saved over $35 in coupons.
6. Went to support my uncle & all those fighting Pancreatic Cancer to do the Purple Strides 5k
7. Proud of Ricky for getting back into MSM with the middle school kids.
9. Shaving down a dog means I'm basically as covered in fur as Zoe was before we started.
10. Finished reading my first NetGalley book!
11. Two Words: Michael Phelps!
12. Old married couple life with pizza & rummy & in bed by 10pm
13. Became a renewed Harley Quinn fan after watching Suicide Squad.
14. Met up with my next bride & groom to go over wedding details.
15. Ricky made it back to work after all his time off with his hernia surgery.
16. Harvey Dent now is noticing his daddy is back to work & he's one pouty sad boy.
17. Started my day by sitting in traffic for over an hour trying to get to work.
18. Went to my parents to meet one of their new little kittens they are helping rescue.
19. Found a new knot in the back of my gums in my mouth & wasn't the least bit shocked I have yet MORE dental issues.
20. Went to visit the kitty again & found out the girls named this one Woody.
21. Finished reading Harry Potter & the Cursed Child.
22. Had a Monday evening photo session with a new area of photography - FITNESS Photography.
23. Took advantage of the one last day with less humidity & went for a walk for my workout.
24. Just in a book reading mood lately.
25. Too freaking hot to be outside so worked out on the treadmill watching Episode 2 of Stranger Things.
26. Had the best time hanging out with a few hundred kids at the MSM Hangout Blue Vs. Pink.
27. Spent my day getting my 2017 Bullet Journal together.
28. Had a new face join us for JOY Sisters & had another one Skype in to be a part of our group.
29. Sweeping up grass on our driveway is a full body workout
30. Best day of the month... HAIR DAY!
31. Heading into fall with a punch in the face with Fall Allergies. #tistheseason #again #springANDfall
So here we go... into September!
What stood out in your month of August?