Here we are... another month gone.
This month has just felt so funny with things in bloom & warmer temps that we normally see till the end of Spring.
Do we blame Trump for that? I know I'd blame Obama ;) JOKING... I'm all about laughing at political things. All you can do, right?
Anyways - another month in the books... complete with allergies...
in February. wow.
1. Woke up looking pretty much like a zombie.
2. Still giving some evil looks with my bloody eye.
3. Loved getting to hang out with 19 of the most amazing young ladies in my small group & a few hundred other middle schoolers at Believe 2017
4. An action packed day at Believe & then getting to play at an athletic center & then topped it off with a CELEBRATION of the weekend at the church #longestdayever
5. It was Super Bowl Sunday & I didnt watch one minute of the game but made sure to catch the Lady Gaga half time show.
6. I feel like the germs just wont stop taking everyone down when we have another coworker out with the stomach flu & 3 of our youth leaders from the weekend are now sick.
7. My treadmill stuttered on me the day before giving me like a whiplash in my back & neck, which confirms once again I cant even walk without getting hurt.
8. Watched the latest Jane the Virgin episode & had to rewind & watch the end 3 times because I couldnt believe what I just saw.
9. Actually saw blue skies & sunshine today in what feels like FOREVEEERRRR!!!
10. Freaking out that the stomach bug is making yet ANOTHER round in the office so I'm basically living on hand sanitizer & spraying Lysol with every step I take.
11. So thankful that so far in my half marathon training, all my long run days have been nice warm days to run outside.
12. Kicked off our new Bible Study with our JOY group that is centered on JOY so we feel like this is a win win situation.
13. Wasn't even sure my car was going to make it home with all the stuttering & puttering.
14. Came home to the best surprise from my hubby for Valentine's Day.
15. Had to give in & take my car to the repair shop to get fixed when it barely made it home from work.
16. Spent the first part of my day so miserably car sick after sitting in traffic for an hour & a half.
17. Fingers crossed my car is fixed after picking it up from the shop.
18. 6 miles in the books.
19. Got to ride with Ricky to church which seems like a rarity most Sundays.
20. Went to a funeral & was so impressed with how behaved Isaac & Luke were & the young men they are becoming.
21. Have not cried that hard at a TV show in the longest time but This is Us made me do that chest heaving sob cry.
|Thank you Papa Pearson|
22. Had such a rough run & my body felt like I was 99 years old, had me questioning all the races I have laying ahead.
23. Drove home with the windows down &opened up all the windows in the house for the evening, soaking up every bit of this warm weather I can.
24. After Jane the Virgin earlier this month, & then This is Us earlier in the week, & watching Nashville, I'm just giving up on all the main characters on tv shows.
25. 7 miles in the brutal cold winds made me feel like a tough chic
26. A busy day with church, bible Study, a Target trip, & then finally home to watch some Walking Dead while finishing up some knitting #notmyoscars
27. Our grumpy old man, Bruno, isn't feeling the best so we loaded him up for some special park time where he just got to enjoy the ride.
28. Watching the news to prepare for spring storms with chances of tornadoes like its still not winter.
So tell me the highlight of your February!!!!