1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year
It’s not really weather – but its weather related. I’m just looking forward to having fresh air & windows open in my home. For me, there is nothing more soul filling than just the smells & sounds of nature. The birds chirping, the cool breeze flowing, the smell of fresh cut grass. Saying that, I don’t look forward to the allergies that come with most of those things – but I’m just ready to air my house out.
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?
· Wash windows over wash baseboards. I love a good clean window
· Clean out the closet over clean out the garage. I love having a fresh closet & am horrified of finding dead mice in the garage.
· Wipe down the patio furniture over the light fixtures… because hello, that just takes a good water hose with some pressure 😉
I have literally been on a kick lately of eating cream cheese on rice cakes. Actually, I’ve just obsessed with the Kroger Cream Cheese made out of Greek yogurt. I could eat a tub of that in a week. If it’s not on the rice cake, I’m just putting on some Ritz or wheat crackers. Dipping some celery in it. Heck, I’ll just lick a spoonful of it for fun.
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
I still have no idea how to say Gyro.... & I think Jimmy Fallon did a video on it & I'm STILL confused...
5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics?
I have always loved Michael W. Smith's song Healing Rain
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If my blogging is iffy lately - I blame our wonderful, fantastic... & by wonderful & fantastic, I mean, STUPID & RIDICULOUS - cable company. We cut our cable off & in doing so, we traded in our modem to get a better & faster one because we need all the streaming we can get now & everything was lagging. & we got the new box & ever since, we can't get diddly squat. We were one night with absolutely nothing. It'll come & go & when it comes, its so slow & we can't run hardly anything. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE. I honestly went to bed at 9pm the other night because it was like, Why stay up? I cant get on the computer & I cant watch anything. How did we live before wi-fi?