Not that we're getting way into May now or anything... geez.
April totally didnt end like I expected... but anyways - here's my month, One Sentence a Day...
2. I got to take my first full day off work to stay home & watch Ernie who is having a hard time with recovering of his neutering. #poorbaby
3. Taking another day off to take my daddy to the hospital for his knee replacement surgery!!!
4. Poor dad thought he was going to come home but is now in so much pain & looking into going to a rehab facility. #worsepainever #hiswordsnotmine
5. Being off for 2 days has me all confused what day is it at work. #FastWeek
6. Dad made it to his rehab facility. #LetTheHealingBegin
7. How is it still snowing? #IThoughtItWasSpring
8. Went with my MSM girls to see I Can Only Imagine & loved spending the afternoon with them. #tearjerker
9. It was probably the quietest Monday I've ever had at work that it made me walk around to check everyone was OK. #orAtLeastAwake
10. How is it still freezing but yet my allergies are also kicking me in the face? #WhatSeasonIsIt?
11. We found outselves at the vet with Ms. Zoe when we got home & saw her bed covered in blood & her back side just dripping blood. #ShesGoingToBeFine #Wepray #PrayWithUs
12. Hallelujah, we just had a day that actually felt like Spring! #FINALLLLLY
13. This was NOT a bad luck day for us when it was a beautiful & warm 80 degrees & my daddy got to come home from rehab with his knee! #heswalking
14. Finally finally FINALLY got to watch The Greatest Showman. #WhyDidIWaitSoLong
15. Finished our study we were in with our Joysters & headed to have dinner with our baby girl who is home from a week. #babygirlasin29yearsold
16. How is it snowing & freezing cold again? #IsSpringAvoidingUs?
17. My husband is the best when he picked me up some coffee creamer on the way home from work #heknowsitsbestIhavemycoffee
18. Took a long route to have Lunch with my Love since it was a gorgeous day. #Warmedupforaday
19. Dad is back in the ER & then admitted to the ICU after a blood clot is discovered in his leg #alwayssomething
20. Found a cute new little coffee shop that I can walk to at lunch #PleaseandThankyouLouisville
21. Thunder Over Louisville which means its DERBY TIME around these parts #best2weeksinLouisville
22. Time to already start doing tick checks when we pulled 3 of them off Ricky from one day of working in the woods. #HesATickMagnet
23. One of my youth kiddos got me totally hooked on the show Reign & I got hooked by watching the first 4 episodes. #ImTotallyGonnaLoveThis
24. One more dinner with our girl before she heads back home. #ByeLindsay
25. First time every celebrated with Administration & Professional Day #lovemyjob
26. Hair day #Coverthatgray
27. Headed to the ER in so much pain. #SentHomeStillinPain
28. Did nothing but lay in bed all day #FeelHorrible
29. Back to the ER & after more tests, sent into surgery #scaredtodeath
30. ...& another night in the hospital #PleaseHeal
What a month.....
& bonus - here's 1 second a day video for the month