1. What question do you often ask yourself?
Now that I'm in my 40's, I find myself asking "What's going wrong with my body now?"
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
I'm just good at growing weeds...
I've been blessed by a hubby who gives me roses all the time.
I've always been partial to beautiful white roses... but I love a beautiful pink rose too. We had one at work the other day that was like a purple/pink tone rose - it was gorgeous.
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Yes - I'm pretty fanatic about the date...
& if the date on the eggs get close, I don't even like to use them anymore.
Ricky has a weird obsession about that, so I think its rubbed off on me.
I know that trick with the egg in water & if it floats trick to see if its good - but ain't no body got time for that
4. Should athletes be role models?
Sure... they have dedication, drive, goals, discipline...
but saying that - there is a difference between Tim Tebow and Dennis Rodman
(I was actually going to post a funny GIF of Dennis Rodman... but then didn't even want him on my blog)
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29th) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
I have lots of things I want to achieve... here's a few
* a certain time on a half marathon
* a FULL marathon
* becoming a full time photographer
* see New York City
* get back to Disney World... knock out Belle & take over the position
* not falling apart the older I get
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I'd have an animal rescue ....
oh man... wouldn't that be awesome?
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
A dinner party - I'd be there at 7
A 'hang out' kinda party - I'd be there about 7:30 - 8:00.... never cool to be the first person show up at a party.
(I think I learned that from the Real Housewives)
|(Real housewives teach you how to dance at parties too)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
OK - today's random thought can have you interactive & helping a family out - sounds awesome - right?
If y'all have been around my blog for awhile, you know my friends Joe & Erica & their daughter Emily who is surviving IF (Infantile Spasms) - that nasty epilepsy condition. They have picked up their family, moved to another state for treatment (That is working amazingly) & you can help them out....
There is a contest on Facebook that is giving a vacation for a family... my friends are in the running - they keep going in first place & then back to second... so they need VOTES to stay in first place
Wanna help out an amazing family? of course you do... it doesn't take but a minute if you're on facebook too. Just like the page, vote for them... & then, feel free to go back & 'unlike' the page if you want.
Here's the link.
Click right HERE
& vote for THE ROLLINS FAMILY
PWEEEAASSEEEE????? Pwettty pweeeaaassseeeee?
I think if they win, they'd come kiss every one of you right on the lips :)
Or at least be very thankful in their hearts for kind people!