We made it through 2017...
& I'm so glad I have done this for another year - able to look back & see how my year has treated me in a fast & simple way.
It's crazy what one little sentence can bring up in memories. But it totally can.
I love someone actually took this & ran with it for a link up & now, so many other people are doing it as well. It's fun seeing other's lives in just a sentence a day.
So if you havent tried it yet - do it...
start a draft post & just stop in every day & add a sentence about your day before... simple... & easy... & you'll love having it at the end of 2018 - I guarantee it!
& really, if you're not a blogger, you can totally do it with a little cheap calendar you can grab at Target or even the Dollar Store.
Just throwing that out there...
Now, here we go - the last month of the year.... one sentence at a time.
1. I never wanted more in my life to get home from my job then to get home to a new puppy. #thinkingaboutourbabyalldaylong
2. So glad it was a beautiful day to let the new puppy & Harvey Dent play outside & bond together. #brothers
3. Got to take some of my MSM girls to serve in a living facility to paint nails of some beautiful & incredible ladies. #metaprecious105yearold
4. Took Ernie for his first vet check up & found out he's a healthy boy & took our old man back & found out he's doing so much better himself. #happyforgoodreports
5. Why did I think it was Monday all day? #itstuesday
6. I'm so not ready for the cold snap coming our way. #itscoldtakingpuppiesoutside
7. I was so exhausted all day, I drank 2 cups of coffee & 3 cups of tea. #cantwakeup
8. I honestly think its nearly impossible to do my grocery shopping & get out of paying under $100. #soexpensivetoeathealthy
9. Went to our first Christmas party when Ricky's cousin had everyone over to see one another. #lovemyvincentfamily
10. We had our last Joy group for the year & sad that its going to be a few weeks without my Joysters #lovemyfriends
11. I could hardly keep my eyes open all day long & its rough when all I want to do is sleep but have to be on puppy watch so Ricky can go to bed early since he gets up with Ernie at 3:30am #gooddoggiedaddy
12. Got celebrated at work for my birthday after being there 3 weeks when its something my other work didnt do in all my 25 years there. #icriedoverabagel
13. So glad my niece only had to spend one night in the hospital & is safely back home. #juvenilediabetes
14. Made it out of work the fastest ever with hitting every cross walk & every green light all the way home. #bestdayever
15. Went to my work's first Christmas lunch & it was super nice & fun & I even got my picture taken with the CFO of the company. #howdidthathappen?
16. Got to meet my dad's newest baby in his family #ernieisnttheonlyone
17. The annual Vincent Christmas get together. #lovemyinlaws
18. Took Ernie back for his last worming treatment & found out he's up to 10.5 lbs. #growingsofast
19. Soaking up every last warm day we're getting right now. #cantitstayinthe50suntilspring?
20. Got some devastating news about Ricky's uncle that left us just broken hearted. #cancersucks
21. We've had 2 retirement parties this week, one Christmas lunch last week & today was yet another Christmas celebration on our floor. #alltheparties
22. I can't believe I've been at my job for a month & already have PTO time to take & get off early to Christmas shop. #needmoretime
23. While getting my hair done, we watched the BIGGEST snow flakes falling. #makesitlooklikechristmas
24. Got to celebrate the hubs birthday with our youngest who was in town. #suchatreat
25. We actually had a white Christmas this year! #happybirthdayjesus
26. Working the day after Christmas is nothing but pure torture. #downtownwasempty
27. Realizing how badly I need a REAL winter coat walking downtown in 8 degree temps. #mylegswerefrozen
28. Ernie may be a Australian Shepherd but in his heart, I think he has a soul of a yipping little dog. #wontstopyipping
29. So surprised to walk in work & see my desk all decorated up for my birthday. #neverhappenedatmyotherjob
30. Got to celebrate my 46th birthday with my family & celebrated Christmas with our framily & so sad we missed a wedding on this day too. #somuchtocramin #happyforanotheryear
31. It was so frigid cold we didnt want to even leave the house, but we had to run out to claim TWO Starbucks rewards that expired at midnight. #priorities #endtheyearright
So there we go.... another year behind... onward & upward to 2018!!!