1 - Hot Chocolate & Sweet treat break at work. ... just what it says. Work sent out an email saying to get us through the cold days we've been going through, they had Panera deliver some hot chocolate & cookies & brownies. YUM.
2. Courage to take a leap of faith!
3. Encouragement from Hubby!
4. Moosa online workout - they have some good music! I need music & I've been so let down with Beachbody & some other work out apps that either use generic elevator sounding music, or no music at all. WHAT?
5. Christmas tree is down!!! That's so early for us!
6. Sweet text messages from Ricky boosting up my confidence.
7. Coworkers who stand up for one another!
8. Picking up Subway for a quick dinner after shopping with mom
9. A good cry - sometimes its much needed.
10. Treadmill walk at lunch. Such a good benefit of working from home & getting that work out in during the day.
11. New Coffee Recipes to try.
12. My brother was OK after needing to go to the ER with chest pains
13. A good walk at lunch.
14. Waking up to a Valentine surprise in the kitchen. & love throughout the day!
15. The temp hit the 70's... give me these glimpses of Spring!!!
16. Coworker got my printer hooked up for me at work. IT kept letting it drop on the radar so we always say our team has to take care of each other to get things done.
17. A lazy night after an INCREDIBLY busy day.
18. Finally got to sleep in! Zoe is just our night owl & we're up all through the night with her - multiple times. I dont know the last time I actually slept through the night.
19. The fun of picking & starting a new book!
20. Day off work!!! So needed!
21. My sweet bloggy friend Andrea sent me the cutest mug!!! I am a Rae Dunn fan anyways (the mugs are SOOOO big) but this one... made me squeal with joy seeing Belle on the back of it!
22. $1.00 off gas! WAHOOO for Kroger Fuel Points!
24. So glad my work from home day was today - my stomach just kept me in a state of nausea all day. I'm so glad I could keep my sweats on & just be more relaxed at home.
25. Panera breakfast date.
26. New book at Target with gift card.
27. So glad the fallen tree missed mom's house in the most damaging way! We'll take a broken porch over a broken roof & kitchen!
28. Our new modem was easy peasy to set up!!!!
What good things happened in your February?