When we think of Thanksgiving, I think we all are so thankful for the things in our lives - family, friends, our homes, all the BIG things! I was driving to work this morning thinking of some of the little things that I'm thankful for. Its pretty fun to sit & think of some - things you dont really pay much attention to - but are so thankful they're there.
Here are a few things I thought of I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving season:
* Hobby Lobby 40% off coupons
* Tide Stick (that little bugger can get anything out!)
* Finding money in the washing machine
* Getting hair washed at Audrey's (aint nothing better than that scalp massage!)
* Radio to sing with in the car
* Getting the mail & finding no bills!
* the DVR (how did anyone live before these things?)
* my yarn & needle stash!
* pictures that capture memories
* Comfy, warm pajama's when its cold outside
* The smell of burning leaves
* A dishwasher that saves the hassle of dish-pan hands!
* When gas prices drop (Do I hear an amen somewhere?)
* Blue skies
* Getting just the right amount of wrapping paper out for a package - the corners fit perfectly!
* Two words....cool-whip!
I could think of 1,000 other things .... its fun - think of the little stuff - it all adds up to big stuff!
Have a great Thanksgiving!