I follow a fellow blogger that talks about things she learned through the week - some are insightful, some are funny, some are just there - but I thought, that's a good way to look back on the week. So, this will be my first attempt, & hopefully a weekly thing - & it'll really make me look at things during the week to see what I can get out of them. Here we go - the Things I learned this week:
* I can actually make a delicious pot roast with all the trimmings thanks to a crock pot. First time every & Ricky actually said, "That is the best meal you've EVER made" - & we've been together 15 years! Poor guy had to wait that long for a good, homecooked meal from me!
* Playing Guitar Hero can shut out the world, even when a tornado is looming over your house
* Candlelight truly is the most beautiful light there is
* When a friend is suffering, you can truly feel their hurt in your own heart
* A simple act by a youth can make your church grow in numbers
* What the heck a "Bearded Cap" was (who knew they existed?)
* That drooling on yourself because your laughing so hard - only makes you laugh harder!
* That I'm still so blessed to have my parents (my dad offered to drive the van full of kids to Cincinnati next week & come back to pick us up the next day - is that the sweetest thing ever?)
* That a busy mind can cause tons of mistakes during your day job
* The song "I Will Always Love you" by Whitney Houston is haunting me - I swear, its been everywhere this week to me!
* Yarn can brighten my day so much. I even told someone - everyone in the world needs to buy yarn - maybe that's the key to World Peace!
*Bowling really burns the muscles of your right inner thigh!
* Rainy days, dogs feet, & clean kitchen floors do not mesh well together!
Post a Comment
I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**