1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
Probably not... no one in my office laughs. Ever.
& the poor hubs is usually too tired from work to ever laugh. It requires muscles to laugh & his muscles are all worn out by the time he gets home.
I'm sure I made my dogs smile though if that counts for anything.
|Basically everyone in my life|
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
How to loose weight....
I'm sorry - its more then just cutting calorie & working out. Been there. Done that. Don't work.
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
Does it say anything to you that I have no idea what either of those words are?
I have weeds blooming. I'm good at those.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
I've never been a waitress & know I'd be awful at it. I have issues with touching other people's plates, silverware & ESPECIALLY cups. If I can see fingerprints, I'm gagging touching it. & plates with eaten food? I gag.
A gagging waitress is not a good waitress.
|This would be me every time I came to your table|
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
Booty shorts for women...
the sagging pants for men...
What is the deal with trying to show off all the bums?
Keep it to yourself people!
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
Max Lucado.... I love when he has any new books coming out. Most Christian authors that write about insight from the Bible just sorts of loose me. But everything I've ever read of Lucado's, I totally get. I highlight half of the book every time I get a new one. I have a whole bookshelf full of his stuff... Keep 'em coming!
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
Is there a quote for "putting off housework"? ... because that's basically it every day of my life.
WHOOO HOOOO... another great season for Dancing with the Stars! I was so happy with the final 3, I didn't even care who won. I actually gave all my votes to Riker because I figured everyone would be voting for Rumer with her star-studded parents & all the Hollywood friends she has... but I'm not mad she won - she deserved it. Glad for Val that he finally got the win. I'm just sad its all over!!!!
But glad that Extreme Weight Loss is back with Chris & Heidi... that's my favorite weight loss show around! Bite it Biggest Loser!
|Chris & Heidi|
.... or more like Ken & Barbie....
Come back tomorrow & link up with me for