1. Did you do anything 'memorable' this past weekend?
Cleaning my house ... it's been so long, I'll count it as miserable.
.... I mean memorable....
2. Ronald Reagan is quoted as saying-
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Your thoughts? Do you somehow acknowledge and appreciate the freedoms you enjoy? Did your upbringing contribute to that sense of appreciation? If you're a parent, are there specific things you do to pass on this sense of responsibility and appreciation to your own children in regard to the freedoms they enjoy?
Its sad to say, I've never really given much thought to the freedoms we have... I think when you're raised in it, its easily just taken advantage of.
I have to say, I'm not sure how much 'freedom' we will have for the next generation with the way the government is being ran. I'm not huge into politics, but I've seen & experienced enough to see freedoms taken away already. .... Health Insurance, I'm talking to you. ...
3. Loudest noise you've ever heard?
My first KISS concert....
I honestly was deaf for a week. Not even joking.
4. What was the last thing you ate that might be considered 'junk food'? Did you enjoy it?
A cheesy grilled cheese. mmmm.... I start the 21 day fix on Monday so enjoyed every last cheesy bite of it.
5. When was the last time you were somewhere the crowd felt 'packed in like sardines'?
At Luke's pre-K graduation. Get a bunch of proud parents & grandparents together all trying to take the same picture, yeah... bunched together. My photographer side kicked in though in the crowd. There was a pre-teen standing right in the middle of the kids. I was like, "HEY KID... DOWN UP FRONT"... You're welcome other parents & grandparents.
6. Are you organized when it comes to packing for a trip? Do you make a list weeks in advance or toss items in last minute? Are you a carry-on only sort of packer or do you need an entire suitcase for your shoes?
Oh my gosh... here's our marriage issue. I am SUCH a planner & list maker. Ricky is the person who wakes up an hour before we leave... make that 30 minutes before we leave... & runs through the house to throw things in a bag. Traveling is the worst for us. I can't even deal with the question with all the anxiety it brings up.
7. What was the last sporting event you attended in person? Did your team win? Did you care?
I'm not a sporting event person... I'm more of a play, theater person....
We TRIED to make the grand-dudes softball game 2 weekends ago .... but it was rained out. See, even Mother Nature doesn't want me at sporting events.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
All my shows have ended.... I think my DVR is giving a big sigh of relief.
But you can bet I'm already intrigued by The Bachelorette.
Any other summer shows I need to check out?
... by the way, this topic makes me miss Drop Dead Diva....