I saw a journal type thing that had a space where you write in what happened that day in just one sentence. So its basically the quickest diary entry ever. I loved that idea & decided to start it for April... going to do it every month. It will be fun to look back at the end of the year & see my life in a different way.
Want to join along? It's only 30 days till the next post.
So here we go... what April looked like in my life.
2. I about peed my pants when our electricity popped off during a storm.
3. I prayed for our firefighter friend as he battled the GE building fire.
4. I got to see family I haven't seen in way too long.
5. We celebrated our Risen Savior by witnessing over 40 baptisms!
6. I didn't give one care about the NCAA final tournament.
7. We escaped tornados & didn't have our house swept away with rains.
8. I was relieved to hear the Boston Marathon bomber was charged guilty on all accounts.
9. Our road was like a disaster area with downed trees everywhere from storms.
10. Loaded up on clearance Cadbury eggs.
11. Grass cutting season begun.
12. Celebrated a first birthday with the most precious little girl.
13. I am half way in my book, "Yeah, Maybe"
14. I was all about the Real Housewives Beverly Hills Reunion.
|Sisters BE Crazy!!!|
15. I tried using paints for the first time in my Journal Bible.
16. We remembered Michael on what would have been his 41st birthday.
17. I stayed up to 12:30am finishing pictures.
18. I put my furniture together & started the process of re-doing my office.
19. I got see the cutest middle school play of Beauty & The Beast with my nieces.
20. Talked to Julie to wish her a Happy Birthday.
21. I wanted to take my scale & smash it against the wall.
22. Did a 20 minute photo session that turned into 2 hours.
23. Literally cried over a tv show when Derek Shepherd died on Grey's Anatomy.
24. Was glued to the screen to watch the Bruce Jenner interview.
25. Go to photograph a wedding where the rain gave us a break right when we needed it.
26. Knocked out another 10k & added a medal to my collection.
27. my quads & feet felt like they had been put the ringers after the past 2 days.
28. I had smooth hair with thanks to my hair stylist.
29. my head felt like it was an balloon filled with weird sorts of stuff.
30. I have a headache with all the traffic I'm running into morning AND afternoon.
How was your April?