The 7th month... ready to be checked off.
How does time fly so fast...
Here's a look at July!
2. Was so happy that Thursday was really Friday.
3. Got to see Inside Out with some of my favorite kiddos.
4. Celebrated the 4th of July with people I love... & a horse.
5. Taught the youth about prayer & not giving up on asking God for what you want.
6. I sadly watched the live coverage of Whiskey Row burning in Downtown Louisville.
7. We went to help my mom & dad get their new computer all set up.
8. Finish up the poster for our church concert that raises cans for our local pantries.
9. We worked on shaving down our problem fur-child Zoe.
10. Took Bruno to the vet to have his little skin tag looked at because it keeps bleeding.
11. Maternity session with one of my favorite couples in the world.
12. Ricky & I stayed up totally engrossed in American Ninja Warrior: USA vs The World.
13. We've had more storms & rain that seems never ending!
14. Got my hair 'did'...
15. Got to run OUTSIDE & not feel like I was dying!
16. We went & saw PAT BENATAR who is STILL ROCKIN!!!!!!
17. I fell in love even more with Bill Murray & Melissa McCarthy watching Saint Vincent.
18. I got to love on baby Maybelline.
19. We got to hear Ryan teach in Merge about forgiveness.
20. I was just in no mood for anything Monday.
21. We celebrated Harvey Dent's 2nd Birthday!!!
22. I got to enjoy ANOTHER humid free day on a run outside!
23. I weighed in & found I am now 12 lbs down thanks to the 21 Day Fix!!!
24. Celebrated my dad's 71st birthday!!!
25. We had some good friend time with game night that was full of laughter.
26. I got to meet & hold Emery Elizabeth.
27. I was excited that Shawn won on The Bachelorette.
28. Learned how to make Plarn & use it to make some cool crochet & knit things!
29. I cried all day long over the unnecessary killing of Cecil the Lion.
30. I went over to my dad's & gave him some tips on Pinterest.
31. I was probably way too excited to see Disney's new movie, "The Descendants".
How was your July?
Any big plans for August?