October is always busy, full of celebration & always a favorite because it holds vacation time! YES! ... here's a look back at the month once sentence at a time.
1. We celebrated my momma's birthday!!
2. We found a puppy hanging outside of our door.
3. I got to meet baby Sutton & take pictures of her precious & perfect face.
4. I had an engagement session where the couple love their dogs & wanted them a part of the pictures.
5. I got to enjoy doing my Bible Study at lunch sitting outside at Panera.
6. We met up for our JOY Group & learned how important names & their meaning really are.
7. I got to sit & talk with Chasity for the 5th day in a row.
8. I got to take my twin nieces out to finish up birthday shopping at a Toy Store & loved giggling with them the entire drive home.
9. I went to eat pumpkin pie with the twins for their birthday while Ricky had to deal with a flat tire on his car.
10. I had a session with a Male Bulldog Senior!!
11. I got to stand at the finish line & congratulate all the finishers at the Ironman competition while taking off their chip off their ankle for 4 hours.
12. I went out to run & made it home just before a storm opened up on me!
13. I sat at my computer & refused to get up until I finished my last engagement photo session.
14. We got to go visit our old friends Bridget & Russ & catch up on where life has been leading us over the years.
15. I had 5 pans going at once making me feel like a real cook while I made the best Mexican dinner for Ricky & I.
16. Typical Friday night of pizza & editing while catching up on my DVR>
17. I was so happy that after the weather people said it was going to be cold, to see that 59 degree weather was beautiful & perfect when sunny for my Senior Photo session with Connor.
18. I had a busy day with lots of driving to go out & talk to my next bride & then do a beautiful Senior girl's photo session.
19. I was in dire pain with a new knee issue.
20. I decided to give myself a break & I didn't turn on the computer one time to work on pictures & instead worked on knitting & watched tv all night.
21. I was glad Ricky was OK after he fell off of a 5 ft. ladder holding a heavy piece of equipment!
22. I went on a 4 miles walk with a friend & totally enjoyed the Indian Summer we are having.
23. I literally took off running to the door of the office while I was waving my arms when the clock struck 4 pm ready for vacation.
24. I actually had my first Saturday in months with absolutely no plans on my calendar.
25. We enjoyed the drive to our in-home church & seeing all the amazing colors of fall everywhere.
26. We headed out to the Outlet Mall & while I spent the whole day trying to find a purse, I ended up leaving with new running shoes.
27. I changed over my closet & spent a half of a day cleaning out my bathroom & all the junk in the cabinets.
28. We celebrated 20 years of marriage by shopping for kitchen redo things, enjoying a easy day & having a movie theater all to ourselves.
29. Our sweet friend Vicki left this world after an 11 year battle with breast cancer.
30. I finally broke down & paid the $10.00 for a carton of blueberries.
31. While everyone else was dressing up for trick or treating & celebrating Halloween, we get no kiddos coming around, so we tried out a new Saturday church service.
What the thing that stood out to you the most during the month?