Before we get started, I have to say (& knock on wood as I say it) this may be the first post in the longest time where a dentist trip didn't happen... & all my teeth stayed in. From that right there, November was a GREAT MONTH! ;)
So let's look really quick at how the month went, one sentence at a time... & a lot of pictures.
1. Got a phone call from my doctor's office that did nothing but ruin my night by worrying.
2. Had to go back for another mammogram & was told I'm good for 6 months... whatever that means.
3. Worked out for the first time in over a week.... & that hurt.
4. Got to leave work 2 hours early which felt like a lifetime.
5. Could NOT have asked for a more perfect day for a perfect wedding for a perfect couple.
7. Dealing with a mouse running loose in our office at work.
8. I don't think I've ever stayed up so late in my life to watch election results!
9. I took the night off from editing & ended up falling asleep at 9pm!!!!
10. Had to cover my roses for the first time of the year to protect from frost.
11. The quietest day in the office when everyone took off except for me.
12. I spend the evening with my 7th grade girls painting pottery & laughing & getting to know each other better.
|Me trying to look cool enough to hang with 7th grade girls ;)|
14. Feel so bad for my friend Nathalie who fell & broke her ankle.
15. Still spending my nights editing away!
16. Super Moon has me living life with a migraine.
17. I just honestly cant get enough of this warm weather
18. Ready to get out of work & enjoy some time away from work, celebrating with a trip to Starbucks
19. Got to enjoy spending the evening with my nieces again seeing Trolls.
20. Started some real Christmas shopping.... Lord help me.
21. On a mission to finish up the wedding pics of my last wedding. #accomplished
22. Hair day for the holidays!
23. Got my house all Christmas'ed up!!!
24. Enjoyed Thanksgiving & reminded of all the things to be thankful for.
25. After shopping all day, it felt like 6pm was more like 11pm #exhausted
26. Spend most of the morning tackling wrapping.
27. We didn't have MSM for the day so was able to go hear a friend preach at his church & then headed out for a special engagement session.
28. Back to work after vacation is the WORST!!!
29. So sad to see the news about Gatlinburg & the Smoky Mountains being on fire.
30. The kitchen counter is so covered in wrapping stuff, we made due with grilled cheeses on paper plates in our lap. #reallife
So what was the best thing about your November?
Are you so ready for the LAST MONTH OF 2016?!?!?!?