* I'm so sick of snow, you have no idea....
* Stopped at Starbucks on the way home ... mainly because I was seeing their pink sleeves they had on the cups for Valentine's Day... but mine was regular. I said that Starbucks didn't want me as their Valentine apparently.
|No pink for me...|
* Our neighbor's dog sitting in the snow waiting for a treat... this dog has priorities I understand
* My own dogs have a love affair with the snow. Harvey literally ran for over an hour like a crazed dog... Sydney laid in it for an hour. She would get covered in about 10 minutes, get up, shake it off, lay back down... when your hair is that thick, I guess it feels kinda good.
* Poor Ricky - he went out of his way to get me Chinese that I love for dinner for Valentine's Day - & with the snow - he didn't get home until after 7:00...
* by 7:00, I was starving & ate my dinner in like a record time
* How sweet is my hubs - he got me a gift certificate for our local health food store. Most people wouldn't appreciate that... I think its the most perfect gift ever.
|Even gave me healthy treats instead of chocolate|
* I was a nervous wreck for our youth kids that left at 4:00 to go up to Indianpolis - which had MORE snow then we did... its normally a 2 hour trip. I found out it took them almost 5 hours to get there. I would have been FREAKING OUT if I went. See - God is good making sure I stayed home.
* Woke up to another winter wonder land... this is getting so old about now
|Sydney barking... exactly how I feel about the snow|
* I had to get out to Louisville to meet with a potential wedding client. It was perfect timing that our neighbor came with his plow to clear our drive way... good neighbors are a God-send...
* Driving to Louisville was like another world... honestly, crossing the bridge from Indiana to Kentucky, it was like the snow had a cut off shield. The grass was showing everywhere in Louisville... where I just had to get shoveled out of my house about 25 miles away from the bridge... crazy...
* Got to meet with the awesome future bride... she was actually a bridesmaid in another wedding I did. I love love love when I get to see members of bridal parties I've done before. They've already worked with me, know how I connect with people - makes everyone so much more relaxed.
* If you gotta meet, meet at Starbucks ... (Yes, Starbucks trip #2 this weekend)
* Got a phone call on the way home from my niece that she FINALLY got her ears pierced. She has been wanting it forever, but being 9 years old, her dad wouldn't give in. Well, she won him over.... apparently with a letter about how wonderful a dad he is & a picture she drew of them holding hands. Girl knows how to work her daddy!
* Picked up pizza on the way home so we didn't have to go out in the cold for dinner... also had to stop for some 50% off Valentine candy.. for Ricky of course...
* Got in a late night run on the treadmill for my February 5K ... again, if you never have checked out Jost Running www.jostrunning.com you should - they have the coolest medals & the money goes to charities every month. Awesome people.
* More Walking Dead episodes...
* Woke up to MORE snow... COME ON!!!!
* These were the faces that didn't want us to leave early on Sunday...
|The other two were picketing at the front door|
* Went to church - or at least made it to church. We had a youth meeting before but got talking with Chasity in the meeting & we never even made it over to church... it was good catching up with her though, hearing about the youth conference & checking out new ultrasound pictures of our Grandbuddy.
* The kids talked about their conference... mercy... these kids & their testimonies gave me chills... powerful stuff...
* Target run.. a must for every weekend...
* Starbucks run #3 ... & Ricky bought all of their caramel squares they had. No joke - they even gave him the ones in the boxes that they didn't have on display. Dude loves his sugar.
* Getting caught up on "The Following"... that show is just too intense for regular TV
* I was just bored... I didn't want to watch any more TV... didn't want to get on the computer... goodness knows I didn't want to clean anything... so I pulled out another Disney Puzzle... "The Princess & the Frog"... hot dang, this baby is HARD! I worked for 2.5 hours & still don't have the edges together.
* Working puzzles hurt your bicep tendon... fun fact.
* OH MY GOSH... I just this second remembered that Downton Abby was on last night... & I totally forget!!!!!!! I didn't even set my recorder for it... please someone - tell me how to watch it... I just had a MAJOR brain lapse. Dang you Disney puzzle!!!!