1.What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
I guess first I need to remember what age I am....
I always have to do the math - I can never remember.
Plus, I've only been my 'new' age for 2 months so about now, I'll just remember it being cold & snowy & me having a sinus infection. Fun stuff.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
I've never washed blinds.
I just go to Target & buy new ones.
|Shopping is so much better then dusting those slates|
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain.
I think you can't 'change' personality... so I'd have to go with nature.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me a question for the Hodgepodge relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
A stick IS technically holding this... so I'm calling it...
Nothing like an Orange Sherbet Push Up in Summer.
Always reminds me of being a kid. It was my favorite off of the ice cream truck.
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
Sight... with my eyes changing when I turned 40, I realize how much I value sight more then anything. I need to read. I need to see beautiful skies. I need to watch Dancing with the Stars.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
I'll go with our Papa John's Cardinal Stadium...
Only because I got to do an engagement session there one time...
& I have got to run across a finish line twice on the field for a 10 miles race.
I judge places that are nice by the bathrooms they have... if they have an ample amount & if the seats are big enough for my butt.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Take your snow & GO!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whooo hoooo!!! Our 3rd grandson was born Tuesday morning... bright & early... like 3:00am early.
Julie did awesome. She made it to 37 weeks & this is the first baby not hooked up to monitors & wires & in the NICU, but in her room. He's healthy & beautiful. Julie did it all natural - when people told her she shouldn't because Luke was a C-section baby... but Julie & Steve really studied up & was prepared for what was to come & Julie knows her body well... & she got to the hospital 10cm dilated & William was in her arms 3 hours later. Perfect birth story that Julie has always wanted. So excited for her about that....
|William meeting his 2 big brothers|
Now we gotta figure out when to get down & get our hands on him.
Right now, I'm still sick (This stupid sinus infection is kicking my butt) & as a good wife, I share... so poor Ricky is now sick with it too. I don't think we need to be kissing on a newborn baby. But I'm itching at the bit to just hold that little guy.