* I never get out of the grocery for less then $125 ... I can't imagine what a family's grocery bill is. This is just for 2 people. & basically not even everything we need.
* Skipped my usual Friday Starbucks ... just wasn't in the mood.
* Finished Breaking Bad on Netflix... Only to find out - THAT'S NOT ALL!!! There is another season & its NOT on Netflix. Are you kidding me?!?!?! I spent too many hours trying to find the Final Season. In the end, I read that its coming out on Netflix by the end of February. Guess I'll wait.
* Also learned that my Samsung Tablet won't play videos from Amazon... stupid....
|This was my reaction when I found out my tablet wouldn't let me watch Amazon videos|
* Got to see my niece Madi play some b-ball... & she's pretty awesome at it too.
|Look at her holding off all those boys!!!|
* I got to sit on the sidelines & sing songs from Frozen with the other twin, Sophia :)
* I also had to learn to keep my mouth shut during a child's game. I don't see what's wrong with saying "Is that kid color blind?" when he is constantly throwing easy passes to the other team, over & over & over & over... I'm genuinely concerned for this kid's vision.
* Got to mail out 4 packages at the UPS Store. That was fun carrying in 4 packages. If someone video taped me, I'd be a YouTube sensation. I think I dropped each package at least once, kicked one box across the sidewalk, & got the door open & dropped 3 boxes & then proceeded to kick them to the counter. Fed-Ex or UPS would NOT want to hire me for a delivery person.
* WHOO HOOO!!! Got to go outside & wun ... Yes, WUN... my combo of walk/run ... I'm still coming up with cool names for it & seeing what sticks. Wog? Ralk?
|I Run 4 Reagan... my Princess Power Partner!|
* 4 miles... that's the most I've done in a long time. Felt it in my knee & back, of course, I'm back on hills.... but I was just so happy to be outside, I didn't care.
* Where it felt so nice out, Sydney kept laying by the back door while it was half way open to the enclosed porch. It was getting cooler with the sun setting & our heat came on. I tried to get her to move & she wouldn't. I kept taking the door & tapping it on her to make her move. She just gave me the look, "No"... so I went to get under her hips to help lift her up to make her move... she jerked up fast & YELPED... OH MY GOSH.. what just happened? I thought it was her back leg that was hurt. Nope. She started shaking & holding up her front paw. Couldn't put it down at all... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!? We just spent $300 on Bruno for the same thing. All the vets were closed so we just kept her on the bed with us where she couldn't jump down - we put ice packs on her arm - Ricky has to lift her everywhere (in & out of the house to potty) - she's totally immobile right now... Our poor old girl. Its pitiful.
* Someone was happy about their new bed...
* I have never been more lazy in my life on a Saturday evening. I did zero cleaning, zero laundry, zero caring about any of it....
* The Following is back... creepy-ness still happening to the fullest
* Couldn't find my glasses... put on another pair. About 4 hours later, I found my glasses.. on top of my head... I think its moments like this that mark the welcome into senile old minds.
* Church... we had to put Sydney in a kennel while we went. You think a dog can't tell you they're mad at you? You've never seen my dog give her "look"
* Got home from church at 1:00 & called the only vet opened on Sunday... they close at 4 & they said there was already a 3.5 hour wait... OH MY GOSH. Not to mention, we'd have to drive 40 minutes to get there. So we decided to keep her penned up & calling our vet today... I'm so sad over this...
* Pulled up my computer & saw all the posts on Phillip Seymour Hoffman... so sad :(
|I thought he was amazing... & loved him in Catching Fire...|
* Denver Broncos... my excuse to wear my orange shoes that I've had for 3 years & never had a good outfit or reason to wear them.
|Those shoes are the reason the Bronco's lost...|
* Yep - horrible game for Broncos... Ricky totally blames me. Its the UK curse all over again. I just need to never cheer for a team ever again.
* I kept flipping over to the Puppy Bowl so Sydney could bark & enjoy Super Bowl Sunday herself (that really is fun to watch)
* New Girl with Prince... awesome... for the record, I have given finger guns my whole life. Even taught my niece to do it as a baby with a little click of the tongue & wink when you do it.
|Prince still looks like its 1999|
Hope your weekend was nice, with no dogs harming themselves...
Did you have a Super bowl party? Disappointed about the outcome or thrilled the Seahawks had their game on FIRE!!!
Did you love New Girl like I do?