- "Teenage Love"- Slick Rick - Now I'm not a huge fan of rap, but rap then is NOT what rap is now! It completely describes the whole "drama" of being a teenager in love!
- "Arms of Orion" - Prince & Sheena Easton - it was the love song from the original Batman movie with Michael Keaton. Anyone remember it? Its great!
- "Girlfriend" - Pebbles - Oh yeah, driving around on Friday night with Stephanie screaming to the top of our lungs - GOOD TIMES
- "Don't Give Up" - Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush - Kate Bush's voice is hauntingly beautiful in this!
- "As We Lay" - Shirley Murdock - a song about adultery - dont know why I liked it - but I did - another one of those Me & Steph screaming/singing songs
- "Without You" - Motley Crue - how can you have the 80's without a Crue song? This is memories of meeting Jeff on Spring Break at Myrtle Beach.
- "How Could It Be" - Eddie Murphy - YES, Eddie Murphy - & if you havent heard it - it is AWESOME! A Love ballad that was actually on Side B of "Party All the Time" - but then you even have to remember little single albums with a Side B on them!
- "Cry to Me" - from Dirty Dancing - you all know the scene - Loved it! I even went to the Dirty Dancing Concert when it toured - how sad is that! (Front row by the way!)
- "Poison" - Bel Biv Devoe - I Defy anyone to NOT dance when this starts - its a great booty-shaker song!
I do know for a fact that most of these are on You Tube - what's better than an 80's song - an 80's video! They dont make them like they use to!........aahhh, memories!
Post a Comment
I am thankful for each comment & like to respond to every one of them....
If you noticed I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**