You can click on the button & join in if you want...
1. George Washington - Abraham Lincoln - Thomas Jefferson ... who would you most like to meet & why?
I almost feel an obligation to pick Honest Abe since I'm surrounded by his history where I live. AND - get this - this will impress you... in the history books of his life, my ancestor down the line actually was Abe's friend... had a part in showing Abe the hardship of the slaves. Its true. My dad can give you all the details & names. Me? That's all I know of the story off the top of my head. History isnt my strong suit.
But in reality - I'd love to meet George Washington to see if his teeth were really wooden.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Olive Garden... & you can't imagine how long it took me to think of this answer. I was going through all the places we eat & I was like, "Nah, I can take it or leave it"... but Olive Garden? Oh yes please - everyday. Unlimited soup & salad says it all.
3. When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished & say: it was good?
I'd probably point out to everyone else their accomplishments, while looking at my own life with regrets... I tend to see the best in everyone else's lives but the opposite in my own life.
... dang... now I'm thinking of all the goals I've failed at already in life ... Thanks a lot Hodgepodge...
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
Fun Fact - I've never had a grapefruit... or even grapefruit juice! I do love me some oranges. Especially Naval oranges. ... Oh, & it must have salt on it... yum!!!!
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
I clean out my personal closet every season. It needs it by the end of each season. Starts off so pretty & neat - clothes & shoes in order. By the end of the season, its like something off Hoarders.
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
1. Steven Curtis Chapman - totally a given - did you expect anyone else?
2. Hugh Jackman - I can have SCC & Hugh Jackman arm wrestle - or have a sing off to see who wins my love the most.... (Fun Fact: He played Gaston in "Beauty &The Beast on Broadway")
3. Neil Patrick Harris... just because he's fantastic. I think we'd be BFF's....
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
9.5 ... I'm the bomb-diggity! I actually had to learn quick. My high school was in the downtown area & you had to parallel park to get a close spot... so I was perfecting it at an early age. Going up on a curve totally doesnt count - right? Then yeah, a 9.5!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've already read it, but I want to read "The Hunger Games" again before the movie comes out... cant wait to see it come to life!!!!