Weekend Roundup: What happened, what I thought, what my weekend looked like...
* Got to enjoy some girl time at a coffee shop after work. Always fun to sit & gab with girlfriends... No Chai Tea for me this time. I checked out calories. YAZZHAA! So I got Hot Chocolate with Soy. Gotta be better.
* Started the frig cleanout... & by cleanout, I mean just taking off everything on the OUTSIDE of the frig! Dang - Didnt realize how many magnets I had.
* Delivery of the new refrigerator was at 7:30 am (WHAT? Who delivers that early?... apparently Home Depot) so had to get up at 6:30 to clean everything out. Take the frozen stuff downstairs to our other refrigerator & purge all the stuff in the frig. Nice to throw lots away.
*IT'S HERE!!! I did take pictures - but didnt get them uploaded - but you'll see my new baby this week... I need to name her. Any ideas of a name for my Stainless Steel piece of Beauty? Maybe when I put her picture up, we'll be inspired for a good name.
* I've moved up on my Neurotin to 2 pills a day - we'll try that for a week & possibly build up to the 3 a day that he wants me to take... still? No effect on me though :(
* It was FREEZING Saturday - but I went running outside anyways. In snow & wind. The snow was nice. The wind? Not so much. My lips are STILL wind burned.
* Finished my book - "150 Pounds"
* Ricky went out for dinner & was gone for like 2 hours, shopping at Walmart. I was STARRRVVINNNGGG by the time he got home. On the menu? Veggie Pizza. I'll always go for that.
* Had Jr. High Small Group on Sunday... I love when we have small group. We get to divide up & I love talking with a group of girls. Giggles are infectious.
* Got to do an engagement session... it was beautiful weather. Sunny & in the high 50's. Just lovely!!! My "assistant" got to go with me for the first time. So glad she's working with me. Made life so much easier & relaxed & she did a fantastic job.
... & the couple? Stunning!
There was a basketball game going on in downtown which we werent expecting so it made up move the location to a different area. But it worked so well because I pass some places on the way to work I've always wanted to photograph & I finally got someone in front of a wall I've been drooling over...
Tell me how awesome this Green Wall is!!!
* So the editing begins. I didnt watch one bit of the Oscars. I will be in Edit-Mode all week. Which is why I didnt up load the frig pictures.... why look at a refrigerator when you can look at beautiful faces instead.
Here's to a great week... we'll be having Spring Temps here so I'm looking forward to some nice runs!