*More bridge issues... luckily, it isnt botherine me too much (I'd loose my sanity if I had to go through bridge issues again)... but the poor Hubs has to deal with it. He takes a co-worker home & to work, which makes him cross this messed up bridge. It took him over an hour to get home Friday. BLAH
*Ordered "Bean Tacos" from Tumbleweed - take out the meat, replace it with refried beans... oh my... I'm happy to have a new veggie dish. YUMMY!
*The night ended like this... I just didnt feel like watching TV & wanted to read some more on this adorable book I'm reading right now. The Hubs had to work on Saturday so he was already snoozing & the dogs were all comfy & ready for bed too... a nice way to end a week.
*The hubs went to work but that doesnt mean I can sleep in - not with 6 dogs. All the commotion had me up at 6:30... sigh...
*Tried to make steel oats in the crock pot overnight... FAIL!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night & thought the liquid was going to run out so I poured more water in... shouldnt have.... in the morning, it was a grey, sludgy mess (Had blueberries in it causing the grey color). I've learned to just follow the recipe.
*Time to take 2 of the dogs to the groomers... I always feel so bad when they are excited to go 'bye-bye' - only to know they're going to be FREAKED out when we pull in the parking lot. They know too where we're at...
*Stopped at the grocery to get some 'old' bananas to make banana bread. I just discovered they bundle up bananas that are turning & sell the bundle for 39 cents. Nice!
*I cant find any good oranges anywhere!!!! Is the weather messing up oranges everywhere?
*Editing more wedding pictures while Ricky was at work. I'm making great progress. I'm probably 85% finished at this point - with over 300 pictures already edited. (Here's another sample... these groomsmen were the FUNNIEST group of guys EVER!!!)
|(Look at the 2nd guy from the left - doesnt it look like he's in a sky-diving position?)|
*Ricky came home & was EXHAUSTED... the heat had finally caught up with him - so he napped the day away.
*I caught up on Real Housewives... OC, New York and New Jersey.. probably had 8 episodes to watch. .... (OC) Heather is just classy ... (NY) I love Heather didnt give in to inviting Ramona.. & Ramona is INSANE. I can hardly stand watching her talk with her hyperness & spastic head turns & hand movements & eye buldges... (NJ) Teresa is even more insane. I'd love to see an argument between Ramona & Teresa. That'd be some epic TV
*Time to pick up the dogs... I didnt even recognize Bruno... they cut off his beard. His body looks 4 times his head now... its weird looking
|(Keeping that face towards the air vent in 110 degree weather)|
* Took Bruno over to my parents house to try & convince them we got a new dog. My dad actually believed it for a few minutes. My mom wasnt fooled. That body of Brunos' gave it away.
* Ricky & I are on a "Sequence" kick right now... I love any game. Someone wasnt happy though. He was still pouty from the day.
* I walked in to see one of my favorite kiddos leading worship... LEADING WORSHIP for BIG CHURCH!!! It made me actually tear up at how much she's grown.
* It was Grad Sunday... the graduation class got honored & prayed over. I was teary eyed again. I remember these kids as little 6th graders ... & have been with them the entire journey. Blows my mind.
* The kids will be transitioning soon to new classes - which means we're getting a big group coming to middle school. Some of the kids are so excited about it - they come up before & after class... these 2 girls? I already love 'em bunches!!! Looking forward to this new class.
|(These awesome ladies also dance in the "Backyard" program... such fun girls)|
* We headed after church to see "The Amazing Spiderman" ... I liked it - it didnt blow me away though.
* We came out of the movies & it was like night & day. The temperature had dropped probably 15 degrees- it was windy, ready for a storm... havent felt temps like that in forever.
* Ricky went to Five Guys Burger & Fries & I ran next door to pick up some Jimmy Johns. We sat on the patio & enjoyed the cool breeze. (The missing part of my sandwich? I was taking the bread & feeding birds)
|(Ricky's giving the Spiderman web slinger hand)|
* IT RAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The clouds finally broke & there was a steady rain... We sat out on our back porch & just enjoyed the sound & smell of it. I think I heard the grass always sing out "Hallejuah!!!"
Hope everyone had a great weekend... now onto a great week!