Picture Overload... you ready?
(Again - note that pictures are backwards... for you Instragramers out there - is there a way to reorder them? Gotta check that out)
Weekend of 07/27-07/29/12
Left to right - then down
1. EXHAUSTED ... this was at Penn Station. Everyone was exhausted after this weekend. Julie was getting ready to head home with the boys but we needed some food. We couldnt keep the boys awake.
2. Tatted up grandbabies ... we got these tattoos in our swag bag. We meant to put them on our faces for the race, but it was a tad crazy getting ready - so we put them on the boys. Isaac wouldnt pose for a picture for me... Luke? Always ready to show something to the camera.
3. Spiderman ... these boys love their super heroes ... Pappy is so proud
4. SweatBand Medals ... No medals for this run, but a headband that is COLORFUL. I love the way they looked...
5. COLOR!!! .... after the race. I'm doing a post about the run tomorrow
6. CRAZY Packet Pickup - we went to pick up our packet & thought we'd be in & then right out. HA! The line was coming OUT of the door. It took about 45 minutes to get it. I've been in races with 18,000 people & it take 10 minutes to get the packet. This was insane. Luckily, we had awesome ladies around us that got to talking about races... specifically DISNEY RACES they've done. I was ready to walk out & book a flight to Disney then & there!!!
7. Girl Time.... We went to the mall & Ricky took the boys with him, while Juie & I got our faces done. I've never done it before. But I ended up buying some Bare Minerals make up... here's my face when they were done with me.
Not a great picture... but I thought it made my skin healthy looking...
8. Cutest Backpack ever... look at Luke with his backpack.. He wanted to carry it. of course its a must because it holds diapers, cups, wipes.. & TOYS! It's almost as big as he is.
9. Shopping isnt his thing... Isaac got a little bored in TJ Maxx ... these baskets are so tiny there that he couldnt stretch out. But kids are awesome that they can sleep anywhere pretty much.
10. NINJA!! ... actually, this is a sword from a new Thor toy that Pappy got them. Luke was all about stabbing Nanny. Good times.
11. FINISHED!!! ... Chasity came over on Friday & we laid out the wedding pictures & organized them into the album. You'd think that'd be easy - right? Think again. Go from 400 pictures to 300... & then place them in order. It took about 3 hours. No joke. But the end product? BEAUTIFUL! I give the clients their album next week. YIPEE!!!
12. Think someone loves bananas? .... Julie asked if I could pick up some bananas on the way home for when the boys & her got in. I KNOW the boys love bananas so I got 3 bundles. Do you know when they left, there are like 3 bananas left. No joke. I have little monkeys for grandbabies.
Wake up call... This is why I love to be closer to the boys. I get to see cute smiles in the morning... in the midst of wrestling... with swords & Ironman guns...
Isaac loved this book.. "Its the COOLEST book"... my heart was proud to hear those words. Mainly because it was a Beauty & the Beast book :) It was a pop-up book that also you have to pull some papers & it makes things move on the pages. You'd think it was top-notch technology.
I love this picture.... the boys LOOOVVVEEE Pappy.. (or Poppy for Luke - they both call him something different)... they love playing with him, tickling him, jumping on him, hanging out with him, watching Superhero movies with him... just being next to him. It makes my heart smile.
* Olympics!!! ... was so disappointed about the lighting of the torch. Wanted someone famous....
* Let the games begin. I am amazed at the athletes... cant wait to watch the next 2 weeks.
It was a crazy, busy, weekend ... loved every minute of it.
Come back tomorrow for more pictures & the story of the Color Run