Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Wednesday... & I have a Dancing with the Stars hangover...
Worth it though... GO MELISSA!
I was just glad Kelly didnt win
... I get grumpy when I have a TV hangover & the person I dont care for wins the whole thing
1. Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
I like pretty wrapping... I just wish I could do it.
My wrapping starts out as wrapping, but the closer it gets to Christmas, the more I break out the bags & say, "Screw it"
... or I put things in bags that I cant find boxes for.
I refuse to wrap something if its a weird shape & not in a box.
It never turns out pretty.
Right now - my wrapping? 0% finished.
I'm going to have a wrapping party Saturday while the Hubs is at work.
& by party, I mean me dodging around dogs laying around my feet.
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
To lose 25 lbs...
What? Christmas miracles can happen - right?
Santa can do anything - RIGHT?
Honestly - I dont even have a list. I havent given much though to what I want this year. I'm blessed... have everything I need already.
That being said - I really want/NEED new running shoes, but know its not something anyone can go pick out for me.
But Christmas miracles can happen - right?
Santa can do anything- RIGHT?
3. What makes a home?
4 walls, a door & a roof
...that was an easy one...
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday today...are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck
If its not Rap, I like it.... (Notice I didnt say COUNTRY?... you can thank the show Nashville for that)
I love all things Supreme... Diana Ross - the original Diva
Love all things Jackson 5... when Michael Jackson could get away with acting like a kid
But did anyone see #59 on the list... Lionel Richie "All Night Long"... isnt that an 80's song? How is that on Motown list? I call "Motown Fail" on that!
But give props that #41 is "Super Freak" from Rick James!
5. Red or green...which one is more prevalent in your closet?
Both... I actually have a lot.. I mean A LOT...of green shirts/sweaters
But I do love red accessories. Purses, shoes, scarves... I love red touches.
I blame Stacy & Clinton from "What Not to Wear"
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
This is why I dont eat meat...
I actually started not eating pork first... why? Because I saw a momma pig with her babies at the fair... & it was precious & sweet & my heart melted... I cant look at bacon the same now
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
Which to pick? So many great ones...
I think my favorite memories now are the memories of Christmas's spent with loved ones that have passed away... grandparents... friends...
When someone leaves this world, you appreciate the special moments of Holidays that you got to spend with them... makes those Holidays precious...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm so excited on the stocking I found for Ricky this year...
Yep - that there is a KISS Paul Stanley stocking! :)
Next to my Belle stocking.... that picture right there describes the two of us perfectly :)