Wednesday... here we go...
1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so, please share.
Kidding... but no, not doing anything. I forget about it actually... which is kinda sad. Gets lost in the hustle & bustle of Christmas, which I'm now feeling guilty about.
(Hanging my head in shame)
...or hide my head in a bag....
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, that most famous reindeer of all...so which reindeer name best describes you this week?
I'd go with Prancer... just because I feel like I'm moving in ridiculous ways lately
Prancercise .. all the rage... even Thor does it...
3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately?
For the most part, I hate quiet. I just had this conversation with someone this week. I hate total quiet. I have to have music or a TV on at all times... white noise. I think better with distraction. Call me the opposite of ADD.
.... its probably why I talk a lot too... my voice is a good substitute for white noise.
4. When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
I'm confused... I must not be gifted...
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
I hate all the wrapping. It kills my back. There just isn't a good place to wrap. The kitchen table is too low. The bar is too high (though that's where I end up making wrapping central) - the floor is out of the question.
The most forward? When it all calms down & its the time to spend with family & friends... ahhh... Hallmark answer :)
6. Facebook has released it's list of the 'most talked about topics' for 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
I was all about the Royal baby for sure. Any time there is a picture of Will or Kate on TV, I'm "sssshhh-ing" everyone around.
I still never got the whole Harlem Shake thing... but this is also the world where "What the Fox says" is a big hit...
7. What's something you view as a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
My treadmill... when my last one broke, I was in a panic. I mean, sweating until the next morning where we could get to the local Fitness Store to get a new one. And then I had to wait 2 weeks before it was delivered. I felt like my arm was cut off.
Winter & dark nights early... with hilly country roads with no street lights or side walks? A treadmill is a definite necessity.
I mean what else do I hang my laundry on to dry? ... KIDDING!!!!...
It can even be a dog necessity ... at least it should be for my chubby dogs
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Woke up this morning with a pain I haven't felt in years... I'm talking like years years...
I think I'm getting a sty in my eye...
I used to get them all the time as a teenager... can't remember the last one I've had as an adult. This morning? I remembered the feeling. Putting on my makeup this morning felt like torture. Tonight, I'm going to be sitting with a hot rag on my eye all night.
OUGH!... always something...
Don't let eye pain stop me from enjoying life