“We pray for the big things and forget to give thanks for the ordinary, small (and yet really not small) gifts.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
This week I am Thankful For:
* My laptop & Photoshop Program.... it makes me happy to work on pictures.
* Free Starbucks Drinks! I almost missed out because my free reward was going to expire & I had totally forgotten about it. Got it in right under the wire. I think I'm almost due for another free one!
* A new crochet project I'm working on is starting to look like I wanted. I'm not a normal crochet-er so this is exciting to me to do a project involving a new needle.
* Beautiful temperatures. I've been able to get out every day at lunch & just enjoy fresh air instead of stuffy office air.
* Seeing family on a happier occasion. Last time I saw some of my family, it was at my brother in law's funeral. This weekend, I got to see them while celebrating a precious little girl.
* Our new security system. We can now access everything by phone which makes it so nice to not have to run inside & turn off the alarm while carrying a dozen grocery bags. I love technology.
* Places that offer good vegetarian options. You'd be surprised at how many places have meat in EVERYTHING! ... I can't even imagine how hard it is to eat vegan in places. Vegetarian is tricky enough.
* Free Books. I love being involved in book programs where they send me books to read & review. I was even more excited when one of the books was the new one from the Blogilates chic, Cassey Ho... I love her videos & her attitude on life. Was so excited to get this book to review.
* My mouth guard. A weird thing to be thankful for, huh? But I fell asleep the other night without it & mercy! My teeth & jaw was aching so bad the next day. I now know I will be in pain without it. Thankful that this little gadget exists for people like me... apparently I'm an angry person in my dreams. GRRRR!!!!
* My little boy, Bruno. This dog is totally my dog. All the others tend to drift more to Ricky... Bruno knows he's a momma's boy.
(Here's the full video - only 40 seconds - but longer then the 10 second clip I posted on FB)
* My tulips blooming. I always look so forward to seeing them every year. I love plants & flowers that come back every year without me even having to do anything.
* For everyone who has linked up with me on this. I know its small, but I appreciate that every week, I've never been alone in this idea.
What are you Thankful For this week?
Want to link up yourself? No rules - just do a post on what you're thankful for & would love a mention to this link up... that's it... & would love if you went to visit someone else & see how they are being blessed.