Love looking back at my month... one sentence at a time...
Here we go for June!
1. I got to watch my twin nieces graduate elementary school & get ready to head into middle school.
2. freaked out when a bird got into our house & Harvey Dent caught it!!!!
3. Enjoyed the last day of the cool temps we've been having before summer heat returns.
4. I pretty much couldn't walk in thanks to 21 Day Fix Lower Body workout.
5. We hung out with teenagers till midnight at Operation Unicorn.
6. We watched a new Triple Crown Winner since 1978!
7. I spent 6 hours at church before heading out to do a family session on the hottest day of the year so far.
8. food prepped for an hour watching The Bachelorette.
9. Got my hair all spiffed up...
10. summer has kicked in with the heat & humidity.
11. Got surprised by a sweet friend with a card in the mail
12. Was so happy that "What would you Do" was back on Friday night TV.
13. Got doused in color in my 3rd Color Run that I've done.
14. Did a bunch of grown up stuff (bills, grocery shop) & then finished my book "Big Little Lies".
15. Had to get out at lunch & get a new Nutribullet since mine broke last night.
16. my skin on my legs felt like they were on fire!
17. Got my Color Run pics & loved my finish line picture.
18. Went for my annual exam & had to laugh that I've been seeing this doctor since I was 20 years old.
19. Ran a late night 5K Virtual Race with some friends.
20. I did a photo session for our church band that left me in tears.
21. We celebrated Dad's for Father's Day.
22. Had a scare when we thought we were going to have to go to the ER in the middle of the night when Ricky couldn't see out of one eye.
23. Got the girls smooshed for my yearly mammogram.
|Another year checked off|
24. I realized I am addicted to American Ninja Warrior.
25. I was reminded on how fragile life is when I saw a motorcycle accident happen right in front of me.
26. Got caught up on my Real Housewives of OC & NYC
27. Got to meet Miss Ella & see her mom after a few years since I did her engagement pictures.
28. Got to eat outside for lunch with Ryan, Chasity & Emerson enjoying the perfect cool day in June.
29. I went to pick up my tickets that I won for the Pat Benatar concert!!!!
30. I tried starting a blanket for the 4th time & still can't find a pattern I like to invest all the time in.
So how was your June?
Can you believe we're more then half way
through the year now?