The whole "4 things" posts that I was tagged in by a few people - thank you. I totally got it, I'm just slow at getting things done. Call it, mmm... life.
But here we go... all the things you wanted to know about me.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Becky Jo (That's basically everyone on my dad's side of the family)
3. RJ - which one of my blogger friends started calling me & I've heard it a lot recently
4. Nanny (The sweetest name of all)
Four jobs I've had:
1. Cashier at a grocery store (that was seriously a childhood dream... CASH REGISTERS!!!)
2. File Clerk
3. Pharmacy technician
4. Accounting Assistant
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Beauty & the Beast (duh)
2. Wizard of Oz
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Talladega Nights
Four Books I'd recommend:
1. The Noticer
2. Mended: Pieces of a Life made whole
3. The Sea of Tranqulity
4. The Kitchen House
Four Places I've Lived:
1. In my parents house growing up
2. In an apartment with my best friend
3. In my house with my husband in Kentucky
4. In our now house with my husband in Greenville, IN
(That basically is every single place I've ever lived - thank goodness there was 4)
Four Places I have visited:
1. Orlando - DISNEY WORLD!!
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. Las Vegas
4. Galveston, Texas
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Orlando - DISNEY WORLD!!!
2. Orlando - HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!
4. At home in my pj's taking a day off work.
Four things I don't eat:
1. The dreaded "C" word... I can't believe I'm going to type it ...cereal
2. Any creature that breathes air.
Four of my favorite Foods
1. Avacados / guacamole
2. Fresh Pineapple
3. York Peppermint Patties
4. Pasta... all of it... all day long
Four TV Shows I watch:
1. Real Housewives (basically of everywhere)
3. The Walking Dead
4. Dancing with the Stars
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Women of Faith conference
2. Volunteering at the Ironman
4. Fall & everything that comes with it
Four things I'm always saying:
1. SHUT UP!
2. They're an idiot.
3. HARVEY! NO!
4. Hold on... my phone is slow.
Can you relate to any of my answers?
Tell me some things about you!
& if you want to snag this & do it on your blog, its cool to be late to a party...
But let me know you are playing along.
I'd love to see your answers!
at first i thought i read you LIVED at WDW! i was like how did she live there and i did not know about this?? and why would she leave? ha! excuse me while i grab more coffee!ReplyDelete
I can relate to wanting to be in Disney World or even Harry Potter's World. I can also relate to being home in my PJ's. I've lived a ton more places because we moved every 4-5 years or so when I lived with my parents and my hubby and I have lived in 4 places.ReplyDelete
I liked this post, I may steal sometime.
I'm so with you on Peas - hate them!!! I'm pretty excited for FALL tv shows to come back - bring on Scandal! xo, Biana -BlovedBostonReplyDelete
You don't like cereal?!?! I don't know if we can still be friends ;) I could live off of it!ReplyDelete
I loved Talladega Nights. So ridiculous but still funny. And I'm excited to go see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal this Fall. As far as cereal, I can't have it in the house because I have been known to eat the whole box in one sitting.ReplyDelete
I have been craving avocado and I LOVE fresh pineapple. So so good. I'm also a big pasta fan, especially gnocchi. I will never ever eat oysters (slimy and fishy and icky) and fall is my favorite season!ReplyDelete
The Sea of Tranquility!!!! you don't like peas? you crazy! lol. I'm going to Disney & HP soon! SO EXCITED.ReplyDelete
What a neat blogging idea ... I admit that I'm just not feeling the mojo and am concerned that everyone is tired of reading that I sewed/quilted and spent time with my grands (boring? maybe to others but I love it!). I'm looking forward to fall, or at least September ... we'll be going back to Hilton Head and winter swim season starts back up.ReplyDelete
That was fun!ReplyDelete
I really love this idea and the 4 things are fascinating. It's awesome seeing what everyone writes. Orlando is awesome! I somehow can't seem to stop ending up there and in 12 months will have been there 3 times, which is 2 more times than I'd ever been there in my entire life. lolReplyDelete
Haha...Poor Harvey! And the slow phone...mine's recently decided it wants to be a pain in the but but why is it so expensive to get a new one?!ReplyDelete