I havent done this in awhile.... I'm all about numbers so it was fun to track some things...
So here's some fun numbers of my weekend
* 3 pieces of veggie pizza for dinner on Friday. Pizza Hut thin crust pizza is the best.
* 12 bags carried in to mom's house from our trip to the Dollar Store. Did you know you could buy 12 bags worth of stuff there? You totally can.
* 2 friends I saw at the same Dollar Store. I always tend to run into someone I know every time I go there. Granted, it IS the only little place in town to get anything without having to drive 20 miles so it's the local go-to stop.
* 3 Starbucks iced coffees
*32 times I had to tell at Ernie "Leave BRUNO ALONE!!!!"
* 158 - the number of pages I read in my latest book.
* 93 degrees on Saturday. What happened to fall coming in? I'm tired of the 90 degree temps & especially tired of the humidity!
* 128 minutes spent on Saturday morning with our bank investor. I just had one quick thing to do with him but Ricky & him get to talking & it's like Ricky's love language. Dividends, bonds, CD's, IRA;s - these are all words that Ricky gets excited about. Me? I'm sitting with glazed eyes - but thankful my husband knows what he's talking about.
* 35 minutes spent Bible Journaling. Love looking back over scripture & re-reading it & seeing what stands out to me. This is one we talked about Wednesday with the youth girls in our home bible study. I had me some Christian music cranking & love pulling out my color pencils & playing in my Bible.
* 999 - the price of new cell phones. Ricky wanted to go get new phones this weekend but he was getting run arounds from different cell phone companies on plans. I honestly just sat in Starbucks & told him to come find me after he decided.... which a half hour later, he came in & said, "I just cant handle this today" haha - cell phone plans shouldnt be this complicated. Onto another day of figuring it out.
* 19 white tee shirts folded. & this isnt even all of Ricky's white tees. & you can imagine how many colored tees he has. Dude goes through the clothes in a week. & this looks like 18, but I had one white tee that was mine so that's not in the pic.
* 2718 - the number of stitches knitted to finish up my latest knit hat. I honestly know this is legit because math - & row counting.
* 11 girls in our small group in HSM on Sunday.
* 5 times I nearly choked in tears on the message given to the kids. I get touched & moved every week myself in these incredible words that are preached to the kids. Powerful stuff!!!
* 12 - the number of times I said, 'WHAT IS GOING ON? in the last 2 episodes of Castle Rock. I honestly am so lost.... anyone else watch it & know how those last 2 episodes ended the season? I gotta search on Google for some answers because when it went off, my face was contorted in the most confused expression that could exist.
|I'm totally checking out these articles .... I am SO CONFUSED!|
So how was your weekend?
Did you get hit by the rains of the latest hurricane/tropical storm?
Give me a number from your weekend.