Half way there...
1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
First, I saw the name "Chapman" & got all giddy excited... is he related to one of the greatest people in the world? Steven Curtis Chapman? Hmmm....
My favorite apple... I used to really be addicted to Golden Delicious - but have discovered Honeycrisp... Yummmmm-Y! So sweet & juicy.... & expensive! Boo!
2. When did you last say 'ick'?
When I stepped in dog poop
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
I see the generation gap EVERY.STINKING.WEEKEND! Being a Youth Leader in middle school really reminds me of the different worlds we come from.
These kids have no idea who Johny Carson is, what transister radios are, what "Pretty in Pink" the movie is about... they have no idea what September 11th felt like, or really understand it.
But my parents say the same thing about me... I dont understand telephone party lines, gas for 10 cents, marriage at 16, a beehive hairdo.
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you change it often or leave it alone?
I never change my screen saver... being someone who takes pictures, I'd want to change it every weekend - so best not to start that that road. My pretty blue, blank screen works well for me.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes what would you say?
I'd probably just giggle & not get a word out because of nerves
... the ENTIRE WORLD? whoo...
I'd try to get out "May the Odds ever be in your favor"
& then do a ROCK ON hand sign
... I never make sense...
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are brocade/jacquard (fancy fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants...which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
First of all, I only like lace on wedding dresses (& that's just fairly new - I used to loathe lace)...
Second - I dont even know how to prounouce 'jacquard' or 'peplum' - nor even know that peplum means...
Third - Print on my pants? My butt is big enough - no prints
I'm sticking with my Old Navy shirts & jeans... that's always my Fall Fashion
7. What can make your bad day better?
A good run... always gives me energy & makes me feel like I've accomplished something
8. Insert your own random thought here
I want these shoes...badly... they come out October 1st... arent they adorable? & love that its for the Christina Applegate Foundation. Love her!