*The day was all about editing pictures... I knew Julie & the boys were coming in so I took the day off work & worked on pictures all day long... so without further ado, (if you havent seen the preview on my Facebook Photography page) - here's some wedding pics
* Woke up to 2 little blond hair boys knocking on our bedroom door... that's a wakeup call that always makes me smile
* We just took it easy this weekend - lots of playing - lots of relaxing around the house - lots of fighting over toys
* I took the boys to the school playground down the street from us while Ricky & Julie went to pick up lunch... There is a balance beam thing where I would help Isaac walk on - I said, "let's see if Nanny can do it" - Isaac said, "I'll hold you!" - he held my hand & helped me across the beam... he was so excited I made it :)
* While the boys were playing in the sandbox there, I said to Isaac, "You're Pappy's buddy, arent you" - he looked at me & said, "Yes - because he loves me"... Luke instantly turned around & said, "Nanny loves ME!" :) ... I love conversations like this
* We saved a butterfly with a broken wing... Isaac kept saying, "He'll grow another one & he'll be okay"...I love the innocence of a child's mind.
* Julie & I went out for a 6 mile trek while Ricky & the boys watched a super hero movie... it was a PERFECT night to hit the road. No humidity - the sun wasnt out - perfection.
* The boys are used to Superhero movies with Pappy - well, it was Nanny's turn. I turned on Thumbelina ... "let me be your dream"... (I love that song) Isaac kept saying throughout it, "I dont like it - I want Ironman" - but Luke kept saying, "I like this" ... at least I got one vote for it. ........... I never realized how OLD Thumbelina's movie looks. Way before Pixar - that's for sure.
* Ricky's first day officially in Youth Ministry... I told him I needed to take his picture going in the door like a first day at school picture :)
* We headed out to lunch at Culvers... we hadnt ate there in YEARS. Sitting across from me, I was getting some cute winks from a cute guy...
* I had never had their custard before - but it was time for some goodies all around. Me & the boys has M&M Sprinkles... anything with M&M's in it has to be good.
* We went to my parents house for their BIG DAY... my dad's horse finally made his way to his new home. & Cochese brought his momma Candy with him. (I actually have pictures on my camera I need to download) ... I think my dad's dream finally came true on this day.
* A little bit more playing before the boys head home... with Isaac saying "Why is Nanny & Pappy's house so far away?" ...we try to remind him we're just 3 hours away instead of 18 hours - but in "kid world", its about the same distance.
* Back to Senior High Youth Class...
* & back home to work on a few more wedding pictures...
it was like the circle of life :)
Hope you're weekend was wonderful!