I know its Thursday, but I may not be back to my computer tomorrow, so we'll just do the both of best worlds... a EARLY Friday Fragment
* I've taken some time off work this week & have stayed away from the computer... need to have my eyes look at something other then a monitor... nice
* I can sleep in... but still wake up at 6:30am... that bites...
* Was bummed out that the daytime shows didnt get to have all their big Halloween costumes. I always love that...
* Glad to find out my cousin in New York is just fine... he never even lost electricity... but now, cant get anywhere with the Subway all shut down.
* First thing I thought when the storm hit NY - what's going to happen to the New York Marathon on Sunday????
* Went looking for a Christmas tree... Sam's Club had the one I wanted last year. This year, they have it, but its a half foot SHORTER... BOO! Why would they do that? So now, I'm still looking for a new tree
* I actually have a good start on Christmas presents! Got wrapping paper & going to start wrapping this weekend!
* Took my momma for a surgical procedure this week... we have a video that could make her a cyber-video-star, but she'd probably kill me if I posted it
* The cold has officially made me get in search for a second opinion on my Bicep Tendonitis & I'm actually considering surgery... I'm in some big time pain... (sigh)
* Hoping this same doctor can help me with my back pain too... (double sigh)
Hope everyone has been having a great week... I've not been around in blog world this week, so if something's happened that I need to know about, pray about, laugh about - send me a message :)