* Mercy, it took a turn... it was cold, rainy & yucky. And of course, I needed to go to the grocery store. Why is it always down pouring while I need to load & unload groceries?
* Tried my first Pumpkin Latte from Starbucks... it was ok... probaby not a drink I'll get again. I think it had too much cinnamon in it for me.
* We turned on the heat for the first time this year... a new season has officially begun
* Ricky had to work so when I rolled over, his face wasnt on the pillow next to me... this face was (Bruno LOVES when Ricky gets up... he literally RUNS to his pillow)
* While Ricky was at work, I had a David Tutera "My Fair Wedding" feast... I love a wedding
* Headed out to do Engagement pictures for a couple. I've talked so much with her via text & messaging that I felt like she was a close friend when I saw her face to face.
* It was cooler out, in the 50's - but not miserable... thank goodness... & they were such good sports too.
* The couple brought a friend, whom I actually did her family pictures the year before... it was so good seeing her & catching up with how the family was doing.
* Ricky met me after the pictures to go pick up some things we needed & for dinner... a stop is always needed into Target. & yes, we've started Christmas shopping. (sshhh - this is for Isaac for Christmas... we also got Captain America & he'll get that one as soon as we see him)
* We wanted to try a new place to eat... FAIL... we found this place that was 'cafeteria' style. I think we were the youngest people in the building. The next age closest to us, probably about 72 yrs old... Ricky was gagging on the food. That was a waste.
* Worked on pictures through the night
* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to me & Ricky! 17 years! YAHOOOO!!!!!
* Ricky was like a kid on Christmas morning... as soon as I opened my eyes, he said, "Want your gift?" & ran & got it... a new laptop!!! I was shocked. But mine is so slow with all the pictures on it so he got me going all over again.
* We got ready & headed to downtown for Beauty & the Beast... how perfect that it was here during our anniversary!! I asked him if he had them come just for me... of couse he did :)
|(Excuse the wind blown look... downtown was WINDY.. & COLD!!!)|
* I have been on an onion ring CRAZE lately, so we ended up traveling about 40 minutes away for the best onion rings ever... & they really are. A local seafood place called Mike Linnings. Its so nasty & dirty to the eye, but the food is amazing. Just give me a plate of onion rings & I was thrilled.
* We stopped at some stores in the area & took it easy during the day... we just had so much fun together through the day... felt like our 'dating days' :)
* Headed to Starbucks... Ricky always said, "I know what I want, but dont know the name" - so we went inside & told the lady. He said, "I want more chocolate then coffee" so she told him to try the Mocha Latte with 5 pumps of chocolate... OH MY GOSH... this drink was amazing!!! Ricky even brought half of it home & warmed it up later in the evening. (He woke up this morning & said, "I need to go to Starbucks"... its crack I'm telling you...crack)
* I tried a Vanilla Latte... nah... didnt care for it
* It was a long day, but perfect.. finished up my day working on pictures while watching "Once Upon a Time" with Ricky falling asleep on the couch... perfect way to start another 17 years...
It does sound like a wonderful weekend. Happy Anniversary to you both!ReplyDelete
Now I might be able to handle that coffee that he ordered.
WHite chocolate mocha with 2 pumps of raspberry. Any more than that and it's too much raspberry. Heaven, I'm tellin' ya!ReplyDelete
Wait 'til the gingerbread comes out next week.
What a wonderful anniversary gift! Perfect! Here's to another 17 years!ReplyDelete
We love onion rings ... it's getting harder and harder to find places that serve GOOD onion rings (not those frozen processed ones).
I think Starbucks is addictive! I have been able to stay away so far. If I try it, I am afraid I won't be able to stop!ReplyDelete
what a fun weekend! i bet beauty and the beast was the best!! belle is my fav!ReplyDelete
'what a beautiful anniversary you two had!!ReplyDelete
What a cute couple you photographed. Are you doing the wedding too?
Love you friend ~~ have a beautiful week ~~ dawn
I'm cheap, and I rarely frequent Starbuck's. But if I do on a cold weather day, I get a "vanilla steamer" which is like hot chocolate, but vanilla.ReplyDelete
I'm not addicted 'cause it's been a few years since I had one!