1. When was the last time you 'did a 180' on something?
I know this is about something you changed your mind on, but I'm the girl who falls down over a crumb on the floor, so I immediately thought of all the times I did a spin & fall... so that was probably yesterday... & probably will be today...
|so this guy didn't even make it 180 degrees|
My favorite thing this very minute? Knowing we're off work on Friday! God bless America!!!
3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
I'm more of a stripes girl... though gotta be careful with horizontal stripes. #biggirlproblems
I'm more of a red girl ... though Ricky tells me that red doesn't look good on redheads. I scoff at that.
... & if I HAD to pick from those 3 food choices, I'd go with watermelon. So good for you. I've never had blueberry pie though. I do love pie so I'd be interested in trying that.
I'm going on my own & going REAL American & saying APPLE PIE for the win! YES!
|Is this amazing or what?!?!?|
4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
When Ricky's chin up bar fell on my head almost literally knocking us both out in one big swoop...
5. 'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on', 'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
Sorry... I'm now just singing the song to Saved by the Bell & having visions of Zack Morris & AC Slater in my head. Bayside forever.
|Still the best episode ever|
6. Are you caught up in World Cup Fever? Have you watched a lot, a little or none at all?
Nope. I don't hardly ever get caught up in any sport, except tennis.
Speaking of which, did you see Serena Williams zonk out on court? Scary
I was anxiously awaiting to see if USA would win. Just because I don't watch doesn't mean I don't care.... completely
7. Bid farewell to June in ten words or less.
|Can't help it... N'Sync took over my brain on this one|
.... first Saved by the Bell... now N'sync ... I'm so living in the past...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a heat wave around here lately... as summer tends to do... but tomorrow & Friday? Its going to be perfection... I immediately want to make all my plans to do everything outdoors. I want to sit outside & read - I want to do yard work - I want to go to the zoo - I want to do a run at the park ...
|what I want to do this weekend...|
watch... I'll end up sitting inside editing wedding pictures all weekend...
|What I'll probably be doing instead|