Hodgepodge Day... half way through
1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
This may sound funny but I felt so bored at work yesterday.
I just wasn't 'feeling it' & wanted the day to get over
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
With 4 dogs, I'm constantly making reservations for dog grooming appointments.
We're not fancy enough to make reservations at a restaurant....
3. What's one thing on your summer bucket list? Any plans to make it happen?
I've never made a summer bucket list in my life...
I guess because summer is just like winter, spring & fall.
Work, work, work
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
I think most people could answer this for me.
Let's all say it together, shall we?
Peach Green Tea Lemonade
|Easiest answer ever for a Hodgepodge question|
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
I'm one of those people that just sort of sits & lets people rant & rave & just smile, agree & let them get it out...
I think people just want to be heard.... & then feel so much better afterwards.
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
Best summer vacation ever for Baby
7. What's a word you're using too much of lately.
I realized JUST this morning alone, I have used the word LITERALLY 3 times.
I so was tempted to say, I LITERALLY used the word LITERALLY 3 times"... but I refrained
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so busy lately, I think if I sat down & thought deep about it, I'd either 1. freak out or 2. just cry & never get out of a corner...
Taking it one day at a time