I really loved doing this for the first time last month so excited to jot down one sentence a day for May ... here's how my month went....
1. I got to take senior pictures on a tennis court.
2. I was a winner for the Derby with American Pharaoh.
3. We crammed in a theater for the opening weekend of The Avengers new movie.
4. It feels like Spring has gone & summer has already set in.
5. The battle started on when to turn on the AC in the house.
6. Was an hour late to work in thanks to a lost car key..... grrrrrr......
7. I worked out, then cut the back yard, & though for sure I was going to pass out from exhaustion.
8. I got a hair mistake fixed.
9. I got my eyes dilated & then picked out new glasses while I was basically blind.
10. We celebrated our mom's!!!
11. I ate so much, I couldn't move & want to give up eating forever.
12. I finished up the pictures from my weekend photo session.
13. Our neighbor cut our yard for us letting Ricky get a break!!!
14. I watched 3 season finales & was kinda underwhelmed with all of them.
15. Picked up my glasses that I can't see out of at all.
16. Got to watch Luke graduate from Pre-K in Nashville.
17. spent most of the day car sick.
18. Ordered the 21 Day Fix even after I tried to talk myself out of it.
19. Took Harvey Dent to the vet to get a paw checked out.
|Waiting for the vet to come in...nervous boy|
21. Finished my 9 week Les Mills Combat Program!!!!
22. had to deal with a manger who was ticked off at me only because I had to stand up for myself.
23. Had to get my eyes rechecked for my glasses.
24. Spent the day with my family to celebrate Memorial Day.
25. Enjoyed a really relaxing & easy day with the hubs.
26. Cheered on the hubs as he got our yard looking fantastic.
27. I tried avocado rolls for the first time.
28. My boys finally got groomed after having to wait a month thanks to Pet Smart canceling our grooming appointments.
29. Got my first rose bush!
30. Got to celebrate a couple & 20 years of marriage
31. Had my last big meal before kicking off my 21-Day Fix.
What was the highlight of your May?