I love how creative Jana is with these every month...
So here's just a fun way to learn a little more about one another...
The 3 things....
*Movies I quote often
1. "You go Glen Coco" from Mean Girls
2. "Things will be alright in the end, you'll see".. Mrs. Potts from Beauty & the Beast. Come on - you know that had to be in there!
3. The scene from Talladega Nights... I say this one every time I'm stuck in traffic & want to just get out & run!!!
*Podcasts I can't stop recommending
2. That Sounds Fun / Annie Downs
3. Modern Mrs. Darcy
*Apps I use everyday
2. My Fitness Pal
(I'm totally BASIC in this area)
*Words I hate
1. Cereal ... I'm literally gagging right now
*Most recent Amazon purchases
1. Gymboss Interval timer
2. Neutrogena Naturals face wipes (these are so hard to find in stores!!!)
3. Garnier Skinactive Tinted Eye Roller
*Weird foods I eat (or stuff that most people find disgusting)
1. Peanut Butter & Banana (this grosses Ricky out - I think its fairly normal)
2. Tofu - again, a lot of people think that's awful.
(Y'all - I get so grossed out so easily by foods myself, I dont feel really adventurous in that area)
*Things I'm excited for in April
1. Our youngest girl is coming in for a weekend
2. Another Readathon is coming up on April 28
3. The Greatest Showman coming out on DVD
Feel free to grab the questions & join in!