I always love seeing others do these sorts of posts. The kind of peeking into someone's every day routines & worlds & what they experience & see.
& I always wanted to try & do it the 10th of every month & I thought, "I'm doing it this time around" & was pumped when I got up, started taking pics & then about 2 hours later, when I get to work, I realized it was the 7th & not the 10th!!! haha... Leave it to me. But I rolled with it anyways.
Anyhoo... it's still a day in my life - even if its not the 10th. & I'll try & make the 10th a goal for the future to see what it looks like every month.
& let's kick it off...
- Alarm goes off at 5:05am & I hit snooze so yeah... stumbling up at 5:18 to get out of bed.
- Breakfast was a piece of toast & two eggs... with dogs all around me waiting for their piece. Yes, I make extra eggs so they get some for breakfast #spoiled
- I remembered my gas tank was sitting on empty so I left a little early, around 6:30am, to stop & fill up my tank. At least it was a beautiful morning.
- Ended up getting to work a little bit early too - 7:15am - I typically park in the same spot in the parking garage every day & this is the view I have every morning.
- Free tomatoes from a coworker who totally has a green thumb. She's been bringing in the stash all summer long & these babies go QUICK!
- Just a lot of work happening today. & this is my view from my desk.
- Lunch was a half of a Mediterranean sandwich & a half of a quinoa salad. Delicious! I love having Panera in our building. I can usually get something different every day of the week for lunch without even having to go outside.
- But I did indeed go outside. It was a decent feeling day & I needed some fresh air so I took about 15 minutes of my lunch & walked around the block. You never know what you're going to see walking in Downtown every day.
- Checking in on my dogs from work & seeing them live the good life. Stretching out & sleeping in the shade in our back yard, playing with each other & taking more naps. I may be a little jealous.
- The backside view of my parking spot at the end of the day....
- & I'm outta there! Work day done.
- Didnt get a chance to go home. Traffic was bad & I had to head straight to the beauty shop to get those gray roots covered up! Please Lord. Have Mercy.
|Before hair appointment - #hotmess|
- & things in the world always look & feel much better when the gray is covered & the brows are tamed back down! I still also have no idea how beauticians have the magical ability to make my hair so straight. I honestly have NEVEEERRRRRRRR been able to duplicate the same look. Or feel.
- Time for my Bible study. I need to do a post on this. I purchased the workbook from She Reads Truth this go around & thought it was a waste of money - but let me tell you, I have so enjoyed having this workbook while using the online devotional. I may have to try another one to see if its just this study or if this is what is going to work for me for a daily dig in the Word.
- & because I didnt get home till late & finish my bible study till nearly 8pm, this was my dinner for the night. Nutritious, huh?
- Totally already sucked into Bachelor in Paradise on Day 1. I know its the most corny & ridiculous show, full of beautiful people who just want promotion so they can sell things on Instagram - but I still have to watch it.
- Ended my night with a new episode of Younger! I just love this show - anyone else a fan? #TeamCharles #Always!!!!! I need this show to be an hour long though. The 30 minutes is just too fast!!!
- & then I had to go back & watch my Real Housewives of OC... so my TV didn't go off till near 11:30pm
& there you have it - exciting stuff - huh?